UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

5 Million Gold Bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Re: 5 Million Gold Bounty

But... as far as I know, the server only stores the name of the head, not the character ID. (RunUO 1.0 Source) There'd be no way of telling who has a fake head. Unless, of course, you ban everyone that made a "Castro" account in the past few hours. Even then, they could've handed the head out.

Or... Ryan just updated the server for this occasion, and is tracking Castro deaths. Meh.

I guess I'm just cranky because I can't PvP worth jack and therefore miss out on the 5 mil. :p

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member

Suil Ban;1705975 said:
Is he asking for a head, Shino?

I am putting a 5 million gold bounty on the head of Castro (the original rapper).

Yes!

*reads the rest of the post*

Oh... right.

Never mind.

Edit: So does this count as a forum PM? :p

I know him, I talk to him all the time. He's been showing me the raps he's been coming up with for awhile now. :p

Found him, I'm talking to him in AIM right now. I let him know you want to talk to him and tried to find you but i dont think you were on.

Status
Not open for further replies.