UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

3 hour BOD wait?

fopkl

Sorceror
Is it still possible to force a bod to drop by selling an npc items or do i have to wait 3 hours for my next bod? I spent about an hour and 200 ingots selling tongs to a blacksmith, got a bit of gold but couldn't force a bod. If I do have to wait 3 hours at a time, does anyone have any tips how to amp up my bod intake?

lucascyb

Sorceror
Yea no clue on good bod vendor malls... but i do know that you will get a better chance of bods offered with your skill level at 100 and above 100.

• 0.1-50.0: every 3 hours (Normal Iron Small armor/weapon BOD only)
  • 50.1-69.9: every 3 hours (Normal Iron Small armor/weapon BOD only)
  • 70.0-109.9: every 3 hours (Exceptional/Normal Colored/Iron Large/Small). At this skill level, 50% will be Weapons, 25% will be Iron Armor, 25% will be Colored Armor. Starting at 100.0 Skill, 60% of the BODs will be exceptional, 40% will be normal (was even chances of either below 100)
  • 110.0-119.9: every 3 hours (Exceptional/Normal Colored/Iron Large/Small). At this skill level, 50% will be Weapons, 15% will be Iron Armor, 35% will be Colored Armor
  • 120.0: every 3 hours (Exceptional/Normal Colored/Iron Large/Small). At this skill level, 50% will be Weapons, 5% will be Iron Armor, 45% will be Colored Armor
God i wish someone would of told me this information when i started too ^

susejmaster

Traveler
Yea no clue on good bod vendor malls... but i do know that you will get a better chance of bods offered with your skill level at 100 and above 100.

• 0.1-50.0: every 3 hours (Normal Iron Small armor/weapon BOD only)
  • 50.1-69.9: every 3 hours (Normal Iron Small armor/weapon BOD only)
  • 70.0-109.9: every 3 hours (Exceptional/Normal Colored/Iron Large/Small). At this skill level, 50% will be Weapons, 25% will be Iron Armor, 25% will be Colored Armor. Starting at 100.0 Skill, 60% of the BODs will be exceptional, 40% will be normal (was even chances of either below 100)
  • 110.0-119.9: every 3 hours (Exceptional/Normal Colored/Iron Large/Small). At this skill level, 50% will be Weapons, 15% will be Iron Armor, 35% will be Colored Armor
  • 120.0: every 3 hours (Exceptional/Normal Colored/Iron Large/Small). At this skill level, 50% will be Weapons, 5% will be Iron Armor, 45% will be Colored Armor
God i wish someone would of told me this information when i started too ^

i wish i could give multi likes thats some good info

Vlek

Sorceror
but i do know that you will get a better chance of bods offered with your skill level at 100 and above 100

This is false. If you look at the vanilla code, there's a skill requirement that allows one to be able to have the percentage chance of receiving that color, there are very broad strokes that determine one's chance of getting what kind of fill requirements, and the chances of receiving a certain resource type are hard coded. I don't have time to put it into a pretty graph, but it's not broken up by skill moreso than 0, 25, 50, 75, and 100 really. There's no reason to have more than 100 skill for BOD collection, aside from I think whether you wish to receive larges versus small BOD's I believe (I looked, but I couldn't quickly find the code for that).

lucascyb

Sorceror
Ive got two 120 smiths and in a month i have noticed more colored bods in their books about 20% more could be random, but what ever ill believe what i do and you guys well good luck.

Vlek

Sorceror
Ive got two 120 smiths and in a month i have noticed blah blah blah...

You're taking your own skewed data set that I'm sure you're not writing down into an excel sheet or anything and making inferences about the system as a whole. Regardless of what you might've gotten and your general bias to be rewarded for your extra effort, you're not taking into account that small sample sizes are a huge deal in statistics and cause statisticians to use different values when figuring out their confidence intervals because they're even more squirrely than usual.

lucascyb

Sorceror
I just got the statistics from some bunk ass website, but with my smiths being 120 and the others being 100, i seem to get a NOTICEABLE ammount of colored bods on the 120's compared to the 100's. no offense to u or anything ill do what i do and it seems to work and well do what u do, your not gonna change my mind cause its working for me sorry man, your a good dude and just trying to be helpful. I mean i believe in aliens and conspiracy theory's so just let me believe this shit works.

Last edited: