UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2 free houses to NEW players only :)

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I have a 7x7 spot available and another spot that will fit something larger both spots are in a decent location :) your going to need atleast 32k or what ever the smallest house cost is :) (new or not 30k isn't that hard to make :)

if your accounts over a year old please don't bother.. Last 2 plots I've given away to "new" players sold them within a few days lol hence why im no longer placing the house for anyone :/ to many vets that will do anything to make a insignificant buck....
AIM [email protected]

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I have several spots ready for houses again :) new players only and you'll need atleast 30k to throw a plot down unfortunately heh 2 of the houses are right on a mine so if your looking to do some mining aim me [email protected]

I have 40k and am a new player.... I was actually going to make a smith also. Tried to place an IDOC but couldnt find the sweet spot. Anyways my account is like 2 years old but I'm pretty new as I barely did anything but macro before(changing now obviously.. having a ton of fun).

I sent you a message on AIM I am NukerFTW