UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1v1 Field Tournament

TheHawks

Sorceror
1v1 Field Tournament

Rules
------------------

1. Anyone who attacks or interferes with the fighters will be KOS for the event.

2. Any and all items may be used. Stool macro them for all I care.

3. Any pet other than dragons/ww can be used. Only 1 though. eg, 1 Mare or 1 Mongbat.

4. Full looting is allowed for the winner.

5. Pet killing is allowed for the winner.

6. Res killing is allowed for the winner, if the looser tries to reclaim his loot.

7. If you choose to try an kill your opponents pet and they res and escape, you forfeit the loot if you give chase.

8. If you choose to attempt a pet kill and die, anyone may loot you.

Basically use anything you want as long as you don't mind loosing it, if your opponent
chooses to take it.

The event will always start at The Docks Duel Pit. Fighters will be bracketed and transported to a safe combat area. If a fighter chooses to attack his opponent before reaching the combat area they will be disqualified. This setup will hopefully work better than the one I tried last year. Come out and show your field prowess for gold and glory!
-----------------------------------------------------
Thursday 2/20/14 6pm eastern standard time

Prizes
1st place: Choice of 250k Check, 250 bolas, 250 purple petals or a NCD.

Players: Base Jumper, Burnt Fingers, Snowbell, Rebecca, JesseJames and KJ
1st: Base Jumper
2nd: Burnt Fingers
3rd: Jesse James

Thanks to everyone that showed up and special thanks to those who helped regulate the shenanigans. Sorry to anyone who lost loot/pets as a result of disrupting the duels. :[

-----------------------------------------------------
Friday 2/21/14 11pm eastern standard time

Prizes
1st Place: Choice of 250k Check, 250 bolas, 250 Purple Petals, Ncd
2nd Place: 100k Check
3rd Place: Two Explosion Kegs

Players: Base Jumper, Jobe, Iscariot, Alexander River, The Maid, Chevelle, Noose, Snowbell, and Buffmode
1st: Jobe
2nd: Base Jumper
3rd: Alexander River

As always thanks to everyone that showed up. We had around 30 people at this event with 9 fighters. A certain brave warrior brought a valorite war hammer and while he won his duel he was brutally ganked and dry looted by what appeared to be the entire crowd. In future events I'm going to make sure I have a aim or skype contact for each of the fighters. Playing crowd control is obviously not going to work very well, so once the inevitable war breaks out we will regroup at another safer location to finish out the tourny. Good shit people. I'll host another one soon.
--------------------------------------------------------
Monday 2/24/14 10pm eastern standard time

Prizes
1st Place: Choice of 250k check, 250 bolas, 250 purple petals, blue xmas bear mask, Fallon Spell book or 10k barbed leather.
2nd Place: Choice of 100k check, Shadow Swampy, 10 Gold Weps of choice or a blood rose
3rd place: Choice of 2 Greater Refresh Kegs or 1k Each Reg

Players: Mickey Munday, Base Jumper, Heavy Smoker, Burnt Fingers, The Monk, Crosis, Rae Rae, TheMaid, Weezy f baby , G-Money, Toe Cheese, JesseJamesxxx, Swamp Thing
1st:
2nd:
3rd:

There was an awesome turnout for this one. Damn near every forum warrior I wanted to see at these things was there. I should have realized though that these bitter enemy's wouldn't just sit politely next to each other and watch the fights. Deep seated grudges, trolling blues and general chaos made it that outa the 13 fighters to join only 2 matches were able to happen. I need to do some more work to get these things to go half way smoothly.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday 9/13/15 10pm eastern standard time

Prizes
1st Place: Choice of 350k check, Dark Green "Christmas Antlers", Shiny blue "holiday bear mask" and a valorite long spear.
2nd Place: 150k check.
Players: Genocide Pete, a sex machine, a fallen hero, Isao, Huma Ravenshadow, Gumball, Assassin, and Long Dong Silver.

1st: Genocide Pete
2nd: a sex machine
This event had a couple hiccups but at least it was just due to me and not player interference. Everyone was a good sport and there was no funny business. Some people even chose not to loot. I'll throw another one of these tomorrow at the same time, 10pm. We will meet at the Docks Duel pit. This time I'll mark spots for the fights that don't have random silver serpents dping people and I'll try to remember to drop party before the fight. Sorry Huma and Fallen.

Last edited:

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I might add, what's the point in allowing rez killing? How will the next fight start if someone is just rez killing over and over again like a faggot.

TheHawks

Sorceror
Since looting is allowed, res killing will be tolerated long enough for the winner to claim his loot. Or claim the life of the losers pet. Since this is just a test run, the time is a little wack. I'm going to head out as soon as this tourny is over since I have something to do later. The next ones I host will be prolly around 10pm est or so, on fridays or saturdays.

TheHawks

Sorceror
Yeah I decided the piss yellow tribal mask and charcoal robe was getting a little played. I'm going to look like a glorified snowman for a while.

TheHawks

Sorceror
Welp I'm going to have to figure some things out before I can maintain a semblance of order, if that's even possible on the field. Thanks to all that showed. 13 fighters this time and only a couple people in the crowd. I thought for sure it would go smoother, but grudges run deep and trolls will troll. Thank you Noah for helping with the announcement and trying to keep people from blade spiriting us all to death. I've got some thinking to do but I'm not done throwing these things just yet.

Welp I'm going to have to figure some things out before I can maintain a semblance of order, if that's even possible on the field. Thanks to all that showed. 13 fighters this time and only a couple people in the crowd. I thought for sure it would go smoother, but grudges run deep and trolls will troll. Thank you Noah for helping with the announcement and trying to keep people from blade spiriting us all to death. I've got some thinking to do but I'm not done throwing these things just yet.

dont let em grind you down man, this generated a shit dick ton of pvp, was fun as hell

TheHawks

Sorceror
I'm going to give this field tournament idea another go around. Hopefully I can control the chaos a little more. I will start doing the very often if they work out and will also be hosting 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and 5v5 field tournaments in the near future is this format works well. See original post for prize and event details. ^