UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1v1 event active, got 20 minutes to join alchy7x-insta hit too

You proved nothing. You claimed brennon sent you that picture, but that clearly isn't the case. I'm sure you trolled through facebook like last time and found some random person.

what's more sad, making fun of a random guy on the internet that will never know his pic has just been posted on the wizard boards, or the fact that even with all of his obvious physical deficiency he's still prolly gotten more laid then you 35 year old clowns.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
what's more sad, making fun of a random guy on the internet that will never know his pic has just been posted on the wizard boards, or the fact that even with all of his obvious physical deficiency he's still prolly gotten more laid then you 35 year old clowns.

LOL

Yea the guy who's never had a girlfriend and looks like rain mains retarded brother wants to talk about getting laid to the two guys with significant others.

LOL

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I'm outta here bro.

I'm starting to legit feel bad and I don't want to be part of some internet bullying scandal if shit goes south.

We just kidding bro...

Nobody cares that you vape...

How the fuck you even going to talk?
Fat fuck.
Taking those duck face photos with all the pimples on your face? Holy shit, you're just as bad as the fuckIng rest.

Over here looking like a pizza face bitch.

Pathetic as fuck.
so am i pizza face or gummy bear

the story doesn't even add up. if youve seen my pictures you'd post them. Not troll the internet for random people and then have conflicting descriptions of me.

susejmaster

Traveler
[7/19/2016 4:29:24 PM] «Genocide»: Mickeyyyyy wtf is up dude?
[7/19/2016 4:29:32 PM] Mickey Munday: dudeeeeee
[7/19/2016 4:30:25 PM] Mickey Munday: Your boy tyler been hiding from me, remember that picture you sent me a while back?
[7/19/2016 4:30:29 PM] «Genocide»: Lol maybe?
[7/19/2016 4:30:31 PM] Mickey Munday: Let me get that shit bro, it's lost on some random photo bucket account
[7/19/2016 4:30:41 PM] «Genocide»: What do I get?
[7/19/2016 4:31:10 PM] Mickey Munday: A good fucking laugh LOL
[7/19/2016 4:31:25 PM] «Genocide»: Alright haha you better not fucking say you got that shit from me, thatll be fucked dude.

damg dude savage as fuck "«Genocide»: Alright haha you better not fucking say you got that shit from me, thatll be fucked dude." siiick.

crikey

Sorceror
Only the trolls. U know I'm sexy biatch.
You can thank me for the shrek nickname

Sarry

I thought you looked kinda like tetrios a little too. Guess that one didnt stick ;(

Anyways, Yall are freaky as fuck. It doesnt even matter lmao

Enough with the personal shots. Do you people hate each other that much? I can see making a comment or two, but god damn....

Its just a game fellas

You can thank me for the shrek nickname

Sarry

I thought you looked kinda like tetrios a little too. Guess that one didnt stick ;(

Anyways, Yall are freaky as fuck. It doesnt even matter lmao

Enough with the personal shots. Do you people hate each other that much? I can see making a comment or two, but god damn....

Its just a game fellas
I still look like TET to u haha? I've seen that fucker.. cmon Na haha

crikey

Sorceror
I wish I was as good at UO as I am at MK1.

Idbstraight up rekk anybody here 100-0. I was in the top 10 out of tens of thousands of players. I used sonya blade or kano usually. I am good with sub zero asbwell, but only fags use sub zero.

Mk2 I wasnt as good at, but still top 50-100. I use Raiden or kitana as my mains

Mk3 I suck donkey dick at.....I get straight rekked by the good players lmao

<3 old school MK