UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!!!!!!!!!

a loller

Wanderer
Re: !!!!!!!!!

My friend was supposed to get one today because he birthday was yeterday. Ended he went to Best Buy, and they told him they were only selling 15 systems a day because they only have 45 in stock. I was like, wtf.

Bobbert

Wanderer

It is VERY fun :p Even Wii sports is really fun

EDIT: Actually the only downside I could see to Wii sports is that you have to train up your characters, and even then that isnt a downside whatsoever because you train it through games, and all it does is make it more interactive

hivajisa

Wanderer

hugh jass said:
sure but bring your own weed!
hell yeah

I got one too, plus another controller, another nunchuck,
red steel (got the last copy in the store!! OWNED),
and Zelda.

I love it.

But to be honest, red steel looks really really shitty, and I was hoping the graphics would be at least a bit better than the first xbox but from what I've seen so far (maybe its the games?) it seems to be gamecube 2.5 with a more interactive controller scheme.

Other than that, its fun as hell.

hivajisa

Wanderer

Maniphesto said:
I got one too, plus another controller, another nunchuck,
red steel (got the last copy in the store!! OWNED),
and Zelda.

I love it.

But to be honest, red steel looks really really shitty, and I was hoping the graphics would be at least a bit better than the first xbox but from what I've seen so far (maybe its the games?) it seems to be gamecube 2.5 with a more interactive controller scheme.

Other than that, its fun as hell.
dude no one cares unless your gonna invite us over to play the wii drink beer smoke weeed and have sex with ur mother

Excite Truck so far is the most fun IMO. You use the controller sideways and turn it left/right to steer. Also, if u tilt it up/down ur car will kinda flip/tilit on jumps. Really fun offroading racing game.

Red steel is fun and looks okay, but it will take some getting used to for aiming. The controller is really sensetive and we often end up just getting close then spraying down the enemy as we move the controller wildly back and forth.

Zelda is great so far, very interactive, but spent least amount of time on this.

Mazer

UOGamers: Divinity Forum Moderator

My buddy picked one up today.. I might miss work Tuesday since I'll be at his house all Monday night playing

ChknPlkr said:
Zelda is great so far, very interactive, but spent least amount of time on this.

[e smack

OK

so the biggest problem so far I've noticed is if you set that shit up wrong in the beginning, it sucks.

IF YOUR SENSOR BAR IS ABOVE YOUR TV MAKE SURE YOUR FUCKING WII KNOWS THAT. Otherwise you wind up pointing at the floor or something. No good.

Red Steel is pretty goddamn sweet. The graphics are good enough that you can aim for people's heads. Where's the problem? Sword fighting in this game is amazing, you use the nunchuck thing to block, and the regular controller part to swing. And you push the gun part of the controller forward to zoom in. OMG fucking badass.

Zelda is the hotness. The fairy cursor thing looks gay, but you really only use it to aim the slingshot (so far). You don't use the pointer to fight, but you do have to swing the thing like a sword, which is pretty awesome.
You fish. You fight. You wish you had a Wii.

If you make a bong picture thread, I'll post some nice ones.

hivajisa

Wanderer

guys u might not be seeing me for a while i went and robbed best buy and got a wii so i might be going to jail for a while