UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1337 Dud3z PKz Guildz

1337 Dud3z PKz Guildz

I've came up with another way for me not to quit UO is to revive some of my past experiences. I am making a guild that will resemble the way old PKs are stereotyped as. A bunch of people in robes chilling on a road just bsing until someone like ImaNewbie walks up and gets dropped. If your interested in joining contact me. All characters must have some type of renegade pker name that is maybe funny, or alt caps or something along those lines. I made a new character for this guild and if you need to I'll even help. This guild will be PKing so don't whine if you don't want to go red. We will probably do some other cool stuff like dungeon raids or killing shadow wyrms with a bunch of dexxers. I hope with this guild I can revive some of your past experiences and a bunch of mine. We will be roleplaying with the 1337 sp34k and try to stay away from the kerpwned lingo. That is new age, GO OLD SCHOOL! If you want in or want some more info for the guild message me. Thanks for reading my thread! :)

AIM - dyckens cydur

Liquidator said:
is this really roleplaying?
i see a nice pvp section that way
<<<<<<<

Yes it is really roleplaying. Roleplaying is taking the role of a character. Seeing as no one acts the same way they used to it is roleplaying. Quit trying to be a little troll. :rolleyes: