UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1300+ Bods (breakdown included)

Mazer

UOGamers: Divinity Forum Moderator
1300+ Bods (breakdown included)

I've slowly collected a modest amount of bods, now I have no interest in filling them. Here's an idea of what's included:

TAILORING

Normal cloth/leather:

(Book 1) Small, all sizes: 66 including 6 footwear
(Book 2) Large, all sizes: 42

Exceptional cloth:

(Book 3) X10 - Small: 65 including 7 footwear. Large: 37
(Book 4) X15 - Small: 85 including 9 footwear. Large: 32
(Book 5) X20 - Small: 172 including 19 footwear. Large: 58

Exceptional leather:

(Book 6) X10 - Small: 114 including 16 spined. Large: 10 including 1 spined
(Book 7) X15 - Small: 79 including 7 spined, 2 horned. Large: 12 including 1 spined, 2 horned
(Book 8) X20- Small: 180 including 14 spined, 6 horned. Large: 20 including 1 spined, 1 horned

BLACKSMITHING (None above bronze btw)

Normal:

(Book 9) Small, all sizes: 16
(Book 10) Large, all sizes: 34

Exceptional

(Book 11) X10 - Small: 52 Large: 49
(Book 12) X15 - Small: 43 Large: 37
(Book 13) X20 - Small: 69 Large: 82

1354 total

+630 weapon bods

Was wondering what someone might pay for the whole set, though I might just set a vendor up. Thanks in advance.

kdivers

Knight
Re: 1300+ Bods (breakdown included)

well, i will buy a bunch of the smithy ones, if you would like :)

Oh and all of the 6piece horned(leahter and female armor) and the 6 pice 20 exp spined small bods :)

Vertiglug

Knight

I'll buy all of the Smith ones I'm sure... It matters on the type of bods thou. If you have rare ones they will sell more than regular lame ones.

Mazer

I'll probably throw a vendor up soon to sell them individually since no one really needs them all and hence offers have been weak.

spl

Wanderer

aren't you guys against the forum rules? this is a price check. not the to sell area.

Mazer

So I'm finally in the process of pricing these bods.. Does this seem about right?

Tailoring

Normal Cloth/Leather (small and large)
10: 3,000gp
15: 4,000gp
20: 5,000gp

Exceptional Cloth/Leather (small and large)
10: 4,000gp
15: 5,000gp
20: 6,000gp

Double each for small footwear bods (does this seem about right?), will be some increase for certain special leather bods (need help here)

So it'd be like 10k for 15x exceptional shoes.

*Also will be a discount on bone armor bods (about 30-40% off) since no one really does these due to lack of bone so people could make some decent money if they do have it.

Blacksmithy:

Basically for Iron and Dull copper, they will be around:

Normal (small/large):

10: 3,000gp
15: 3,500gp
20: 4,000gp

Exceptional (small/large):

10: 4,000gp
15: 4,500gp
20: 5,000gp

Altough if I notice an abundance of certain bods (Ie. Large chainmail, I'll put a bid discount, up to 50%)

Shadow and up, I'll probably have to look at the corresponding rewards and try to generate a fair cost... Although I'm probably not gonna sell anything past Gold.

Anyone who wants to give me some input on the pricing, please do so since I haven't looked at many vendors of late (though I probably will).

Thanks

pearhk

Wanderer

Anyone who wants to give me some input on the pricing, please do so since I haven't looked at many vendors of late (though I probably will).

far too expensive imo

Take 4 pieces, X, 20 Tailor LBOD reward as example
cash $10k

+ lv5 cloth * % of chance (~60% from what i see) ~ 10-15k
+ sandal * % of chance (~25% from what i see) ~ 10-15k
+ +5 scroll * % of chance (~15%) ~ 200gp

Total reward = 30-40k

Price for SBOD or LBOD = 30-40/ (4 sbod +1 lbod) *0.5 = 3-4k

This eqt evenly share the reward between BoD seller and buyer
but imo, buyer should got more share, since it takes his time and raw material to finish the BODs

Therefore 4 pieces, X, 20 Tailor BoDs should be 2.5-3k

Mazer

pearhk;1216935 said:
far too expensive imo

Take 4 pieces, X, 20 Tailor LBOD reward as example
cash $10k

+ lv5 cloth * % of chance (~60% from what i see) ~ 10-15k
+ sandal * % of chance (~25% from what i see) ~ 10-15k
+ +5 scroll * % of chance (~15%) ~ 200gp

Total reward = 30-40k

Price for SBOD or LBOD = 30-40/ (4 sbod +1 lbod) *0.5 = 3-4k

This eqt evenly share the reward between BoD seller and buyer
but imo, buyer should got more share, since it takes his time and raw material to finish the BODs

Therefore 4 pieces, X, 20 Tailor BoDs should be 2.5-3k

The cheapest sandals go for like 30k, blaze/ice white are around 60k bro. Cloth is more expensive than your estimate as well. But i do understand there is a chance that you'll get a crap reward like a +5 PS.

The thing is though, people shouldn't be making money by buying each piece and then handing it in filled. They could buy a full set off me for like ~25k and then get blaze sandies as a reward... Trying to average it out.

Again, I'll consider what you said. THank you

SpursSuck

Wanderer

Mazer-187;1216975 said:
The cheapest sandals go for like 30k, blaze/ice white are around 60k bro. Cloth is more expensive than your estimate as well. But i do understand there is a chance that you'll get a crap reward like a +5 PS.

The thing is though, people shouldn't be making money by buying each piece and then handing it in filled. They could buy a full set off me for like ~25k and then get blaze sandies as a reward... Trying to average it out.

Again, I'll consider what you said. THank you

sandals do not sell for 60k, 50k at most!
ice blue and ice green tend to sell for 20k!!
where you said they could buy a set for 25k, you could also get a 105 like you said in which case someone lost 10kish

anyway once your prices are right ill buy all shadow and up bods and all above normal leather bods

Mazer

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96900&highlight=price+guide

I was going by this thread for the most part. 60k-50k, difference of 10k. Regardless, you'd be double what you put in. With the cheapest sandals, you'd get back what you put in, which IMO is stupid because you shouldn't be buying all 5 in the first place.

What about the other stuff though? Does the double cost for footwear seem reasonable? What about spined/horned leather bods?

SpursSuck

Wanderer

the footware is a reasonable price as they tend to sell for 10-15k each

im not overly sure on spined/horned, i think they are around 5-10k

the smithy bods tend to fluctuate quite a lot so i really dont know the prices on them! iron ones are no more than 5k tho

Zerbean

Wanderer

ice white/blaze sandals i've seen sell anywhere from 50k-70k...

and yes... thats still current

Jalvasar;1217220 said:
sandals do not sell for 60k, 50k at most!
ice blue and ice green tend to sell for 20k!!
where you said they could buy a set for 25k, you could also get a 105 like you said in which case someone lost 10kish

anyway once your prices are right ill buy all shadow and up bods and all above normal leather bods

Actually they do sell for 50k I have even sold Ice white and blaze at 75k.