UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

12/12 Sc no pen 31 str req metal shield.

Re: 12/12 Sc no pen 31 str req metal shield.

If it's not enhanced, ENHANCE IT, for the love of god(s)! That literally will multiply the value by about x10, AND will make people far more interesting in buying it.

Since the STR requirement is already at 31, there's no need for dull copper or golden; for this, make it your pick of agapite, verite, or valorite; verite seems to be the favorite here. The former two will add +3% to the all-important fire resistance, (Valorite will just add a ton to the others) and any of them will allow it to be pigmented.

That's my suggestion; close this, and talk to someone who'd enhance it; as I recall, Get Back to Reality; a few months ago, he enhanced a 14/13 shield for me, for free; he's got a legendary Blacksmith, AND an ASH +60%. Perhaps you should contact him, and see if he's still enhancing shields like that for free; enhanced, I'd judge that an offer of 3 million or so would be fair.