UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

100% LRC with no Tithing Points

Behavior on Demise:
If you have a 100% LRC suit equipped, you will still need Tithing points to cast Chivalry Spells.

Behavior on osi:
Not sure if it works like this on OSI or not. I'd think that you should be allowed to cast Chivalry spells with 0 Tithing Points and a 100% LRC suit on though.

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror
On OSI, %100 LRC lowers chivalry tithe usage to 0.
(NOTE: The character needed at least 1 tithe point in "tithe bank")

april0395

Sorceror
I'm pretty sure I've trained chivalry on Demise with a 100% LRC suit. You just have to make sure you have at least 1 tithe point, like the guy above stated.

I know, I was simply stating that you actually need tithing points (rather than 0).

As in you cannot cast spells with 0 Tithing Points, regardless of your 100% LRC suit.

That being said, what Chaos_Lord said might have cleared things up (which would mean it's not bugged at all).

Bama

Bug Huntress
Even with a 100% LRC suit you must have at least 30 tithing points to be able to cast every chivalry spell
With 9 or less tithing points you can not cast chivalry spells even with 100% LRC
With 10 tithing points you can cast all the spell except for:
- Sacred Journey because you need 15 tithing points
- Noble Sacrifice because you need 30 tithing points