UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

0 - 100 Magic Resist in around 6 hours

Drull-demise

Wanderer
0 - 100 Magic Resist in around 6 hours

Not that Slayers "guide" isnt useful, i just think it wasnt efficient enough, so, heres mine.

1. Buy bloodmoss & nightshade (the amount varies depending on how high lower reg cost you have. Over 70 LRC, i'd say 2500 each reg would be plenty)

2. Make sure you have The Clumsy spell in your book.

3. Create a razor macro to do the following

The pause can be lower than 3 seconds, as Clumsy doesn't have a delay at all, but i use 3 seconds as to not flood the server and disconnect myself.

"Wait for mana >=50"

Change the value to 1 below your int. So if you have 41 int, set it to 40.

This will take you from 0 to 100 in around 5-6 hours, if you don't disconnect during that time.

Havoc-demise

Wanderer
A small suggestion. You can go to the scripts directory and get the code for it. That way all that the used needs to do is copy and past it into their scripts directory.

Guarany

Wanderer
Re: 0 - 100 Magic Resist in around 6 hours

i'm trainning with curse...
in this moment, it's working fine... but, i'm with only 36 resist spell, but i started training with 24 and in 40 minutes e get 12 points... so, it can up well to 100???

tnx...

pbguy434

Knight

Don't train with curse, it uses too much mana and it takes too long to cast. Just stick with Clumsy, it will get you to GM faster.

Why is a "wait for mana" line even placed in here? First-circl spells take what, 4 mana? Even with 2/6 FC/FCR, one's still not going to be able to cast fast enough to seriously deplete your mana; even with, say, 40 mana max, and zero meditation, it'll take a while to deplete that. Presuming you don't have all skill slots full, the gain to meditation would likely come quick enough to counter-act the mana expended, and you'd likely never reach 0.

Or for that matter, if you've got 70%+ LRC, why even bother blowing 20k on regs? It's important to note that ANY LRC grants that chance to cast without reagents; I actually GM'ed RS in about 8 hours, (from ~35%) with 58% LRC, and without using regs.

EKiN

Knight

Nottheking said:
Why is a "wait for mana" line even placed in here?

LOL!

... resist is by far the easist skill to raise... you just need access to a lrc suit, and fc / fcr items if you want to gain fast. I use [cast clumsy .pause wait 1 sec. absolute target. pause wait 1 sec . loop]

A

Azaazel-hybrid

EKiN;133391 said:
LOL!

... resist is by far the easist skill to raise... you just need access to a lrc suit, and fc / fcr items if you want to gain fast. I use [cast clumsy .pause wait 1 sec. absolute target. pause wait 1 sec . loop]

Wow you aren't lying. I used clumsy and from 0-100 in two hours. 1 second pause btw.

its pretty much easier with no pause, else ask some guildies, it would take like 10 mins to go from 0-120 with 6 ppl casting on you

I did 0-120 Magic resist the other day in approximatly 40 minutes, 3 Guys all with 100% LRC 2/6 Casting + the actual character with 70% LRC 2/6 casting.

Resisting spells FLY.

pbguy434

Knight

Azaazel-hybrid;278901 said:
Wow you aren't lying. I used clumsy and from 0-100 in two hours. 1 second pause btw.
Noob, use Wait for Target.

[Drakull]

Knight

A second char (or more if you have them available... considering 3 accounts available and being a low level spell won't be hard) casting feeblemind in your char using lrc 100% and fc/fcr and that's all... probably one of the easiest skills to train (meditation and focus are also in that "league").
Eval int will also raise in the casters, btw...