UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stealth does not rise at all

Alternatively, put on studded leather one piece at a time until it starts gaining. Also, I'm not 100% certain, but making sure you're alone might help. If using your own house isn't possible, I'd recommend the outer towers/walls of Luna. (the ones OUTSIDE the houses)

Ketish

Traveler
0-30 Purchase training from a Thief Guildmaster
30-65 Stealth while wearing leather (add a piece at a time as it gets higher.) Don't use a helmet.
65-95 Stealth while wearing studded leather (add a piece at a time as it gets higher.) Don't use a helmet.
95-120 Stealth while wearing ringmail armor (add a piece at a time as it gets higher.) and possibly a Close Helmet.
Don't stand in a house that you are friend-ed, co-owner, or owner of.

http://www.uoguide.com/Stealth
I've trained stealth on two characters, this worked for me.
not sure about guard zones.

Oh, and to specify a bit more on the above stats on armor: don't just add any pieces: different pieces count more strongly than others.
  • In the case of studded armor, it's 2 points for gorget/gloves, 4 for arms, 6 for legs, and 10 for tunics.
  • For metal armors, it's 5 for gloves/gorgets, 10 for helm/arms, 15 for legs, and 25 for tunics.
  • ALL non-meddable armors aside from studded count exactly the same. (i.e, ring hinders as much as plate)
  • "Studded" includes any non-meddable armors that aren't smithing-based: so this includes female/samurai studded leathers, as well as elven "hide" armors.
  • If any armor has "mage armor," it imposes no penalty to stealth, and hence is pointless for training with.
Weirdly enough, there ARE a few exceptions to the rule: orc helms are NOT meddable, but count as "leather," and hence do not impart any penalty to stealth. Conversely, even though elven circlets ARE meddable, they count as "plate" armor for stealth. These are somewhat curious, and make me wonder if perhaps we need to patch this...

jpn1

Sorceror
I had hide 100 and learned stealth 15, and then i tried stealth macro.
But stealth didn't raise no more.
I will try again up to 30 stealth learning.

Thank you everyone who was reply me.:)

I believe you have to have a minimum of 50 hiding for stealth to work at all, no?
Actually, it's 30.0; it was originally 80.0 in Age of Shadows and before, then cut to 50.0 in Samurai Empire, then FURTHER cut to 30.0 for Mondain's Legacy.
I had hide 100 and learned stealth 15, and then i tried stealth macro.
But stealth didn't raise no more.
Ah, yesh I would go find another NPC (try looking for thief guildmaster NPCs in some Felucca towns, IIRC) to buy training past 30.0.

Also keep in mind the above values for armor; and if your total armor penalty surpasses 42 points, you will ALWAYS fail stealth; so the max, end-game suit you might use for training would be, say, a metal (ring/chain/plate/etc.) tunic, with metal legs, and studded gloves.

saud

Sorceror
Actually, it's 30.0; it was originally 80.0 in Age of Shadows and before, then cut to 50.0 in Samurai Empire, then FURTHER cut to 30.0 for Mondain's Legacy.

Ah, yesh I would go find another NPC (try looking for thief guildmaster NPCs in some Felucca towns, IIRC) to buy training past 30.0.

Also keep in mind the above values for armor; and if your total armor penalty surpasses 42 points, you will ALWAYS fail stealth; so the max, end-game suit you might use for training would be, say, a metal (ring/chain/plate/etc.) tunic, with metal legs, and studded gloves.
STFU