UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

♡selling a BROWN BEAR RUG♡ --pic inside-

firebug

Wanderer
♡selling a BROWN BEAR RUG♡ --pic inside-

Please make offer " with aim " thx♪

foolish

Wanderer
This was our convo.

Foolish604: Why do you gotta out bid me?
MrPink83420: Because i like men irl...
Foolish604: Oh well i guess thats cool. I dont swing that way but good for you.
MrPink83420: Yeah, I just love the dick.. What can i say man.. You wanna meet irl?
Foolish604: Well like i said before, I actually like females. So sorry man i cant help you out there. =\
MrPink83420: Yeah i understand.

so i think his bid shouldnt count....not sure why.. but yeah.. :p

Zilverz

Wanderer
wow the only one of these i have seen for sale in over a year of playing .. i couldnt afford it if i wanted to

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
ill give you.......You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut.

oops

Sorceror
Kookie Monsta said:
ill give you.......You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut. You put the lime in the coke, you nut.

I actually read all that. Again -- Stop making me read all this shit.

BigCountry

Wanderer
Aye, these are pretty rare, very rare I would say. Should make for an interesting thread.

Free BuMp! (I can't afford to bid, I know how much these are worth! hehe)

I wish these weren't quite so rare. :eek:

There's just not a lot of other stuff in the game to decorate the floor of your house with (ie. rugs etc.). Bear rugs are a lot easier to get on the OSI servers through doing BODs apparently... perhaps changes should be made so they're not so incredibly hard to get here.

If I can make a bear head trophy for 70K, it shouldn't cost me 5mil+ to get a damn rug. :mad: