UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

¿Hiryu Forest?

DarkMind

Wanderer
¿Hiryu Forest?

I'd been all day... trying to tame one single decent Hiryu... but, I can't find them...Just see a poor lesser one... I think if the Hiryus give the name to the forest, should be more of them... Why the spawn is so low? If it is for difficulty... for me (or my tamer) already is very hard to tame one, (one hit, and my tamer dies)..

I suggest we should name the forest "Cat Forest" or "Dog Forest"... Thanks to them, my karma drop and drop trying to make space to a Hiryu Spawn... Even "Gaman Forest" could be appropiate..

:(

PS: Talking about low spawn... The Red Solen Hive (Trammel) also need more beasts.. In the whole Solen i've seen one single Queen Spawn.... I've played in others shards before and the Hive is a classic place to train low/med chars... But here, two people in the Hive, and you can sleep waiting for other solen to appears...

* sorry my english *

zardd

Sorceror
Ok well someone is going to say to you.
This server is based off OSI so the forest will not get changed.

As per the spawning i have seen plenty of tamers around with hyrus and they seem to have no problem so i dont think it is going to change.
But i could be wrong.

Stick around the tokuna champ area once they hit a certain level there will be more hyrus then you can poke a stick at... i think you can tame them from there?

[Drakull]

Knight
Well... the hiryu spawn is random, that means that I've been there sometimes with 3-4 hiryus spawning at a time... trust me, not easy to tame 1 when you've 3 other hiryus around.

qweazdak

Wanderer
you cant tame hiryus from the champion spawn. you gotta kill of some mobiles (animals/monsters) to get a hiryu to spawn.

RockEye

Knight
yea cast energy vortexes of blade spirits around isamu jima moongate and kill everything that moves, hiryu will pop sooner or later. Peace or paralyze works fine, just get someone to help you

Someone told me it's easy to tame a hiryu when you have a ship. You just anchor your ship near the shore, attract a hiryu, then jump into the ship, leaving the hiryu on the shore, where it can't reach you and you can start taming.

Sep102

Page
Probably would be easy, just better make sure you either have a good lead on the hiryu or have devised an extremely fast way to get on your ship. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't especially like getting popped by a killer shot from that beast while I'm trying to dbl click on the ship's gangway.

get another char, cast the EVs, kill everything below the gamans. (yes, the 4x4 screen area below the gaman spawn near the mountain, )

and when it respawns theres a chance they will spawn them...

is a multi spawner...so get rid of all the cats, birds and stuff..

and yeah, they aren't hard to tame....(no magic =P.. )

DarkMind

Wanderer
It's easy to tame if:
- You have more than 100 taming.. I'm a 8 or 9 nine days old in the game.. and still don't have any ps..
- You go with someone else that helps you peacing them.... or you peace , try taming 3/4 times, peace again, etc. (or paralize)
- You have no lag.
- You have a house near, where you can stand behind something and tame without worries..
I don't have have any of those..

Anyway.. i don't complain about the taming of them, i just sugest that should be more of them.. if it is a multi-spawn, maybe the chances of a Hiryu spawned should be greater..

I'd mentioned that i lose lots of karma killing "mobiles" from this area.... Maybe it's just my bad luck... :D

* sorry my english *

DarkMind

Wanderer
lol.. i'll try the ship thing... but i remark that the taming itself is not my problem..! :confused:

I just want more quantity of them.. i don't care if i have to drag one away... and use a ship or not.... But, it would be great if it could be more easy to find them to start..... :p

[Drakull]

Knight
Kuk0 said:
I'd mentioned that i lose lots of karma killing "mobiles" from this area.... Maybe it's just my bad luck... :D
You lose LOTS of karma killing cats and birds there (a lot more than what you get from killing the elite ninjas and lesser hiryus that spawn too..) but well... it's just something you can recover later killing other stuff.

Sep102

Page
I don't believe you lose any killing the birds. I'm a Glorious Lord, and the only things I ever lose karma from are the dogs and cats.

zardd

Sorceror
wow.. its a title....
want a cookie?

sorry,
But how hard is it to get karma back SPECIALLY once you have a hyru!!

Missha Wong

Wanderer
You go to Trammel Despise and kill ogre lords ^_^

You need lots of bandages when the hiryu is not fully trained. You need a much less bandages when fully trained.