UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

to ALL new players using a warrior/dexxer

crikey

Sorceror
And returning vets too

I currently have like
Almost 10k valorite, 10k veritte, and over 10kaggy ingots

I will craft for you many free sets in any configuration desired.

Ive also been stockpiling vanqs(surpasingly-eminitely) and gold smith hammers. I will hook you up with plenty if weapons! Any type u want.

All I ask in return is for a best of 3 1v1 for fun. Even better if you bring a friend: Ill fight you 1v2. Dont worry I will give you the items first, and if you die I will not loot

Will help you out with warrior knowledge to help you become stronger as well if you wish

Can set you up with a runebook if you need, and we can takr a short trip so I can mark places that interest you. I have runebooks for all dungeons and spawns

Let me know in game or we can set a time to meet on forums.

All but one of my warriors names are Crikey. Hope to see you!

Sorry mages: I have no items or useful knowledge to share with thee :(

JellyBelly

Wanderer
And returning vets too

I currently have like
Almost 10k valorite, 10k veritte, and over 10kaggy ingots

I will craft for you many free sets in any configuration desired.

Ive also been stockpiling vanqs(surpasingly-eminitely) and gold smith hammers. I will hook you up with plenty if weapons! Any type u want.

All I ask in return is for a best of 3 1v1 for fun. Even better if you bring a friend: Ill fight you 1v2. Dont worry I will give you the items first, and if you die I will not loot

Will help you out with warrior knowledge to help you become stronger as well if you wish

Can set you up with a runebook if you need, and we can takr a short trip so I can mark places that interest you. I have runebooks for all dungeons and spawns

Let me know in game or we can set a time to meet on forums.

All but one of my warriors names are Crikey. Hope to see you!

Sorry mages: I have no items or useful knowledge to share with thee :(
I am coming back. is this offer still available