UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

join epic today

chadtobad

Sorceror
In my vast history with UO its always been such a fond memory constantly comparing every game i play to UO sometimes with out even knowing i'm doing so. I found demise by mistake when i clicked a top-site banner ad. After a week and 45+ hours invested I remembered what this game has to offer, the only thing missing was a home. I started to do some research on some of the guilds that inhabit demise. ta stuck out at the top of my head so i made new guild. We are mature like minded FRIENDS. This part was the kicker for me. Its easy to fall in ranks with large established units, But I wanted to be a part of something. Not for a month come join us and feel at home. ya and its members are the definition of what a guild should mean. Fun, Enthusiastic, Passionate about the game they play, Knowledgeable and most of all easy to get along with. There is no power struggle. Just a bunch of veteran UO'ers or new comers want just have fun
and we do alot pvp and pvm.like champs/pearless and more

p.s. we are pvm/pvp guild hope see you soon... want join pm chadtobad/mastershake