UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

silvertiger

Knight
HomeConversations
A proposition
Mark as UnreadStar ConversationLeave Conversation

1. Pepe RomanoWanderer
    New
    Hello Sir,

First I will like to introduce my self, my name is Mr. Pepe Romano the personal investment adviser and solicitor to my departed client, he worked as a private bodder person in Luna. In 2015 my client rage quit, my client was single and without alvins.

He left a fortune worth 10,5KK (ten million five hundred thousand gold coins), which is located in skara brae's bank.
    The Bank has been contacting me to provide the next of kin or the beneficiary of the said fund from Mr Samuel Amos aka Scv

After several effort to locate his relatives which was unsuccessful, I decided to contact you . I need your consent and cooperation to introduce you as the beneficiary. Consequently, I will propose to split the fortune with you. You will get 45% percent of the total fund and 45% percent will then be entitled to me, then the remaining 10% percent will be donated to New Haven newbies

All necessary documents include the certificate of origin in order to avoid the questions of the Bank will be aquired and notarized to put you in place as the beneficiary, all the required documents which you will need for the process will all be legal and authenticated.

The fortune contains no criminal origin, The process will be carried out properly without any complications, with all the necessary documents the transfer will be completed in accordance. All I need from you is your trust and good cooperation.

Please contact me via my pm.
    This transaction is 100% risk free and will be processed through legal procedures. Please send me your skype contact for easy communication

Best regards

Mr Pepe Romano

Pepe Romano, 5 minutes agoReport