UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Blacksmith and arms lore

rlira

Wanderer
Hi, I'm totally new in this shard and I'm still trying to figure out somethings. I have a miner/blacksmith and when I try to create a weapon with a coloured metal , lets say a shadow iron katana, it stays the same colour as the normal iron ones, how can I tell the difference between the weapons ?
Also, does arms lore helps in anyway a blacksmith ?
I used to play in a Brazilian shard where we could cast a spell using a wooden weapon, such as bows and staffs, is it different here ?

Thanks so much.

susejmaster

Traveler
arms lore will tell you how much dura the wep had left i believe. As for the colored ingots, did you choose to change from iron to say dull copper in the options its like one of the 3 bottom right choices i think.

rlira

Wanderer
Thanks for the reply susejmaster, yes, I do select the right metal, and if I create like an armor, it will be the color of the metal, but the weapons wont have any color, or a different name to indicate what it's made of.

Thanks for the reply susejmaster, yes, I do select the right metal, and if I create like an armor, it will be the color of the metal, but the weapons wont have any color, or a different name to indicate what it's made of.
To get a weapon to retain the color of the ingots you use, you have to use runic smith hammers. If you're just using a regular hammer, the weapons will come out the same color and with the same properties of regular old iron.

crikey

Sorceror
And to get runic smithing hammers, you have to complete certain "BULK ORDER DEEDS"

Go to a blacksmith and keep selling small value items to him, like "tongs", and he will offer you a random BULK ORDER DEED

Pretty easy to get the bulk order deeds for shitty runic hammers like dull copper or shadow iron, but thats because those weapons are WORTHLESS

The good runic smith hammers (gold, agapite, verite, valorite) take much dedicaton and are extremely hard to get
gold runic hammers are worth between 750k-1m
Aggy runic hammers are worth about 7m-10m?
Verite runic hammers: ALOT
Valorite runic hammers: A REALLLLLL LOTTTTTTT OF GOLDD (dont even hope for one)

A user (think hs name was "suuu"....aways runs off on an emu), had a fantastic stickied page on general discussion listing ALL the possible BOD rewards

SOMEBODY deleted it. Why? WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!?!? X_X
It was an awesome helpful guide, and was deleted whY?

WhYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WisdomMaster

Sorceror
And to get runic smithing hammers, you have to complete certain "BULK ORDER DEEDS"

Go to a blacksmith and keep selling small value items to him, like "tongs", and he will offer you a random BULK ORDER DEED

Pretty easy to get the bulk order deeds for shitty runic hammers like dull copper or shadow iron, but thats because those weapons are WORTHLESS

The good runic smith hammers (gold, agapite, verite, valorite) take much dedicaton and are extremely hard to get

A user (think hs name was "suuu"....aways runs off on an emu), had a fantastic stickied page on general discussion listing ALL the possible BOD rewards

WhYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Idk why it would get deleted but some yrs ago, the BOD system was changed (made harder to get rewards and possibly eliminated the CBD's) which prompted us to lose players from it. Wonder if the site has or staff could post an updated BOD Reward listing?? Providing its not already done. Haven't checked yet. :eek:
Wisdom <3

You no longer have to sell to the blacksmith to get BODs, just single click on them and from the drop down menu choose "Bulk order info" or whatever it is.

ploki

Knight

WhYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Tessa's website is still up, I'm unsure of how accurate it still is, but I've used it and havent gotten anything different than what is listed.
Tessa was a GM here on UGHybrid, her in-game public library is something I still use today.
http://tessascove.com/guides/smithbodrewards.html

ssssuuuu is still around, I'll ask him about this. Actually, I guarantee he sees this and replies. He's got a hard on for the forums!