UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Guide to: Running UO/Razor on OSX!

sssuuu

Knight
I'm curious about this too, but more curious about Travof, how in the heck can you post and still be a "guest"

*Rides away on an emu*

sssuuu

Knight
so... no one out there have any ideas? please.... no sound really sucks...

Yah sorry man all we can do is bump this, the only person off the top of my head that can fix this, or has an idea is shino he is pretty good at this stuff...

*Rides away on an emu*

Fire_man_420

Wanderer
Hello I am new to linux. I have linux mint and I am unable to get razor to work. I have got it installed, .net framework 2.0. Ultima Online will run but razor will not. Help if you can.

dylanrogers1

Sorceror
I'm basically really stuck here, i'v managed to get UO working but not Razor.. It just crashed upon launch, could be a .NET registry issue? How would I fix this?

Jair

Sorceror
I'm having the exact same problem as DiSpLaCeR. Even without using Razor, opening any of the client programmes (using Winebottler/Wine) just brings up the Ultima Online programme, with a blank grey screen. When opened with Razor, Razor will load to various different stages, then crash, just as the Ultima Online programme does, when not opened with Razor. I have a Macbook Pro 10.7.5 Lion. Any help would be appreciated.

Navotny

Wanderer
Reviving this thread because I have the same problems Travof had. The game works well on my Mac using Wine, but I am not getting any of the audio. Any help would be much appreciated.

smiley_virus

Wanderer
Everytime I attempt to run razor in terminal I receive this message: "wine: Install Mono for Windows to run .NET 2.0 applications."
No were in the instructions do they mention installing mono, is there a fix for this particular issue? Thank you.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Everytime I attempt to run razor in terminal I receive this message: "wine: Install Mono for Windows to run .NET 2.0 applications."
No were in the instructions do they mention installing mono, is there a fix for this particular issue? Thank you.
Reviving this thread because I have the same problems Travof had. The game works well on my Mac using Wine, but I am not getting any of the audio. Any help would be much appreciated.

Not really a mac or Linux guy but kinda tech savvy.. Does (switching to Esound and emulation while in Alsa mode) mean anything to you guys? If you can get in "Alsa" mode try switching to "Esound and emulation" and see if the sound works. I don't have a mac or Linux box to do any kinda messing around.

I am trying to follow this guide and I am unable to get Wine to even open to change the settings on the program.
I am using Yosemite. I control click Wine to open it and nothing happens.
I have read another posting that in order to run Wine under Yosemite you have to install Xcode. I did that, but I still cannot get wine to load. Please tell me what other information I have to give and where to go from here.

Thanks!

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
I bootcamp windows on my mac to play on Demise.

I was wondering, with this method, do you experience any sort of game freeze? Since you have to run a window session inside your osx session I was wondering about that