UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dread Horn Solo

Tanya

Traveler
Same template that I use for Paroxysmus and Travesty, in this thread:
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/590423/

Changed stats (lower dex, raise hp and mana: I am trying to have as low dex as possible to be still on max swing),
and using a quarter staff with 30ssi, this allows me to have 60 dex and still be on max swing. (remember that he makes -20 for all stats).

Also need to add for every armor part more hpi, so you can survive also 2 hits of DH.

Edit:

Try also to have more lmc, and add to template resisting spells, instead of anatomy.

Template like this:

120 weapon skill
120 bushido
100 magic resist
120 tactics
120 parry
70 chivalry
70 spirit speak

Good Luck farming CCs and regs! :)

THIS IS OLD VIDEO, WATCH THE SECOND ONE)))

In both videos using this nice quarter staff:

UPDATE: Apr 09, 2016 - soloing Dread Horn in ~12 min:

The main idea is to get into Wraith Form, and spam special move of the weapon double strike
- each hit, this is because in wraith form you will leech much more mana.
Dread Horn can kill you in 2 hits, if you have low resists
or use armor without hpi. But with a good suit is still possible to survive 2 his hits.
Also you can check 120 ninja instead of 120 parry... I think it should work too, didn't tested this myself.
Very important is to be always on max swing, and avoid slow weapons.

Last edited:

Big D

Traveler
So spiritspeak makes the curse weapon last longer. Wow. I was wondering why mine lasted 4 seconds and yours was ~30 seconds for the buff icon to leave.

j_monroy

Squire
And you had 0 resisting spells right?

I wonder if I can take a sampire with spirit speak instead of resisting spells

Tanya

Traveler

It was probably my mistake (just first test), maybe resisting spells will be better instead of parry.

Sampire with spirit speak instead of resisting spells - maybe it will work if you have good leafblade
and good armor. But better use resist I guess... Maybe check also this: one-handed weapon + shield (no parry) + leafblade, and resist.

Tanya

Traveler

I was a few times almost dead... without resist very dangerous. I myself will change later template and will add resisting spells :)

j_monroy

Squire
I'm thinking sampire with
  • 120 swords
  • 120 tactics
  • 120 parry
  • 100 bushido
  • 100 spirit speak
  • 100 necro
  • 65 chivalry
Maybe a jewel with +5 skills

Use katana with hml, hll, hla (could use hsl instead of hll)

Leech with weapon, vampire form, and curse weapon
Use counter attack, double strike or armor ignore, lightning strike when mana low.
Use potions to regain stamina if you don't have a hsl weapon

I might try this out and will let you know how it works.

Tanya

Traveler
Sampire can make it without problems, if keep the feint special move.
It should take 12-15 min I think.
Just need to find a good leafblade and armor)))

Tanya

Traveler
Post here if you can. It did go dangerously low, but maybe it's funner that way!

I will post later a better version, with resist and another armor parts. Also it was everything manually with a razor, no scripts lol

Last edited:

Tanya

Traveler
I'm thinking sampire with
  • 120 swords
  • 120 tactics
  • 120 parry
  • 100 bushido
  • 100 spirit speak
  • 100 necro
  • 65 chivalry
Maybe a jewel with +5 skills

Use katana with hml, hll, hla (could use hsl instead of hll)

Leech with weapon, vampire form, and curse weapon
Use counter attack, double strike or armor ignore, lightning strike when mana low.
Use potions to regain stamina if you don't have a hsl weapon

I might try this out and will let you know how it works.
Edited my main post: you can have both parry and resist, this one can be very good template:
120 weapon skill
120 bushido
100 magic resist
120 tactics
120 parry
60 chivalry
70 spirit speak

MMMartin

Squire
yea, curse weapon is in way 3x better like wampire [well, i feeling in this way] but all time curse weapon is decrease karma [time for chiv...] and need all time casting it, one time faul = dead

Tanya

Traveler
yea, curse weapon is in way 3x better like wampire [well, i feeling in this way] but all time curse weapon is decrease karma [time for chiv...] and need all time casting it, one time faul = dead
Yeah I agree. But in my razor macro I set up casting always 2-3 sec before the ending time, and if I see casting fault, I cast manually with a hot key)))
And low karma sometimes annoying, the dryads attack me for example, but well, at least more easy to kill peerless in this way.