UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Is this why we are lagging ? Loop is looping ? *Updated*

LittleMary

Traveler
Click me for update

Well, going to my umbra house I saw a little something that was interesting. Friend took a screenshot for the afk thread as he deserve it.

But...
When I saw what happened 15 min after... I had to take a screenshot of my own. The 4 deads accounts were macroing and 1 come to res!!! Total 5 accounts!

You guys judge for yourselves.

Is this why we are lagging ? Loop is looping ?
HE shows up.png

P.S. His screenshots will follow shortly in this thread!

Edit: Title more appropriate to subject.

Last edited:
I think its an established fact that the majority of loop break the rules - probably cause they can't read them.

Don't think adding an extra account causes lag though.

Last edited:

Akka

Sorceror
I am disappoint that greedy faggots want to create lag and ruin server. I already have moderately bad ping cause i play from Funland, making it worse? ehh.

c0d3r

Traveler
how do you know for sure all accounts belong to the same person, not a friend or someone who came to res?
why are you trying to make this thread about an entire guild? cant you just page and wait for staff to check idk?

basically you are saying a single person is lagging the entire server at "random" times probably by macroing for hours at his house, doesnt make much sense

ps: I vote we ask staff to check previous released nightmare owner, that probably killed this guy and as far as I recall THAT is against the rules, isnt it?

LittleMary

Traveler
basically you are saying a single person is lagging the entire server at "random" times probably by macroing for hours at his house, doesnt make much sense
What you just said make no snese.. I clearly see 5 on that screenshot. Unless your maths are better then mine or the scientific community. 1+1+1+1+1=5. I also did not claim to find the ONLY guy doing this.

ps: I vote we ask staff to check previous released nightmare owner, that probably killed this guy and as far as I recall THAT is against the rules, isnt it?

As per the rule says, it is illegal to killa player in tram. Running robot, journey bots is a whole other story. I can refer you to the afk killing thread, I could also refer the time it was discussed with EoS. If the person is present. It is reportable. But not many players like to report an event that get 4 character jailed and 1 releaser told to be careful to not do it on ACTUAL players. :)

As EoS clearly stated. : No, Afker do not complain about being killed.
Virgin Mary: Yes, I can see it already. 'I was afk macroing unattended and got killed. Please jail them to protect me'

For me. I vote your a Hello Kitty Fan.

Is this you ?

Last edited:

Akka

Sorceror
No those 5 accounts aren't causing the server to lag
your kidding right? i dont know one person on this server who doesnt automate something afk (bods, kits, resources). major thanks to you, buddy, for posting the macros here.

Arrested.jpg

Dic Schwab

Traveler
It's not what? When we log in and see 400 users online I'm thinkin I call bullshit on that being loop peak hours. Smells like afk farming to me
are you going off the last account you log in? Protector, Stealther, Tactics mage, then by the time you log on your spawner you are the 400th person?