UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demolish a home

kentares

Sorceror
I would like to demolish an existing home and rebuilt on the same plot; the Demolish Home option is grey / disabled. What do I need to do?

Now for a slight rant and warning; this was completely my fault but I managed to not lock / secure two Veteran reward Soulstones and lost Animal Training and Animal Lore... so watch those lock downs when you're working. To make the mistake more epic the skills were part of a 7x 100 Skill Point donation. Pay attention when you're using Soulstones. :)

Thank you,

kentares

kentares

Sorceror
Good evening Bama,

Kentares is trying to demolish his own house. Selected to Customize the house in the hopes of recoverying lost items. Didn't work; want to go back to a pre-built house. :)

Good evening MB,

That is probably the problem. Will take a look at that this weekend if I am feeling better. :)

Thank you both for your time and good night,

kentares