UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just old times...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You ever noticed that no matter how good you get at something you some how will never be as good as your dad?

Well now you do

Maybe next time chump ;)

P.s. You're lucky that event started at 6 or I would have easily finished at 10.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Sallos screen shots so they only show the game screen.

He was banned from the forums not the actual server.

Does daddy need to put the beat down on you again too? Last night wasn't enough?

lol!

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/566949/
[7:40:25 PM] Kristopher Michelli: I'm forum banned lol
[7:40:36 PM] Kristopher Michelli: I'll rek you and farm neon some more later
its okay your excuses are not needed
[7:41:48 PM] Mickey Munday: just like the good ole days ;)
[7:41:51 PM] Kristopher Michelli: I still rekt neon
[7:41:55 PM] Kristopher Michelli: You just lucky

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Hold on!? General Lee is Obi?? Iv beaten him at least 100 times field and duels. Obi if that's you that's hysterical.. General Lee use to follow me all around Brit and go grey and I'd own him every time as he'd run to Brit gate... Ima need to go check my ss's if I still have.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Hold on!? General Lee is Obi?? Iv beaten him at least 100 times field and duels. Obi if that's you that's hysterical.. General Lee use to follow me all around Brit and go grey and I'd own him every time as he'd run to Brit gate... Ima need to go check my ss's if I still have.

Yes,

He is fucking terrible, I can't believe he actually thought he could step up to daddy :/