UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC Frostwood Runic Fletcher Kit

MB

Knight
I just got this from Heartwood quests, didnt know we had these. I assume it gives 6 mods? What intensity? Are there 10 charge bloodwood kits that give 5 mods? So few charges I can't see them being as valuable as Valorite hammers, but thought I'd check.

frostwoodkit.png

Lord Aero

Sorceror
This is obviously a bug that should be addressed. OSI does NOT offer any fletching kits above Heartwood. I assumed that this would be reflected on this server. Please post this in the bug report section.

As the creations made from it cannot be confirmed whether or not they have 6 mods or not, I would suggest using one charge and reporting your discoveries so we can make a reliable PC.

At this point, because OSI does not have this specific fletching kit, I would assume the PC to be more than 4kk. Since heartwood fletching kits can make 5 modded valuable bows, I do not see this one being any more superior unless it can make 6 modded bows or bows with very high intensity rates, which could dramatically improve the value.

Last edited:

MB

Knight
Did you just get yours? Maybe they were recently added, but I don't see them in the patch notes.

Lord Aero

Sorceror
All the mods seem to have high intensities as well for being a 6 modded bow. Very nice. I guess you either take the risk of the GMs turning your frostwood kits into heartwood or letting you run wild with this amazing kit.

Due to the low charges, but the ability to create very powerful bows, I suppose you have a choice. You can hold onto these kits in hopes that the GMs will ignore all received kits as they fix the bugs. This will lead to the kits being worth possibly hundreds of millions. Or you can create the bows in hopes of rolling for one incredibly powerful. I do know that the GMs have allowed certain 6 modded items into the economy, but due to the rarity of these items, they are very hard to find.

As more and more players receive these kits, it is very possible that GMs may replace these kits with heartwood ones in order to maintain the balance of PVP, PVM, and the economy.

Last edited: