UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

because

Whatever98

Squire

this is why you shouldn't try to make a video when you've been up all night >.<
oops, fun tho ^^

but it feels a lot easier, was pissing about really
give it 5 mins to process in better quality, im off to bed lol

+forgot to remove curse :/

sk8nomad

Sorceror
swords alright, i've seen better made from a dull copper runic though, but the chances of pulling that off are 1/10,000,000

Whatever98

Squire
well 44 mana leech is pretty much as much as you could need, and it's got some resist, so it's not much better, but it is better than any you could make with a d/c or shadow hammer ;)

6 more mana leech isn't really anything to bother about when it's already over 40

hickman48

Knight
well 44 mana leech is pretty much as much as you could need, and it's got some resist, so it's not much better, but it is better than any you could make with a d/c or shadow hammer ;)

6 more mana leech isn't really anything to bother about when it's already over 40

not counting the phys resist which should be a useless mod for most people since any weapon swapping would drop your phys its a 2 mod kat you can get the same with a dc and shadow is what sk8nomad was getting at.

Whatever98

Squire
lol do it then, and i hope you find someone to buy the 10,000,000 katanas you make in the process :p

also i wasn't disputing that you could make one as good, i was disputing that has seen better made with a dc hammer, cos it's not actually possible to make *better* with a dc hammer
the physical resist isn't useless anyway, can drop below 70 when swapping gladi for mempho

hickman48

Knight
lol do it then, and i hope you find someone to buy the 10,000,000 katanas you make in the process :p

also i wasn't disputing that you could make one as good, i was disputing that has seen better made with a dc hammer, cos it's not actually possible to make *better* with a dc hammer
the physical resist isn't useless anyway, can drop below 70 when swapping gladi for mempho

i would not use glads for pve no need. iv never had a pve suit iv been cramped for stats on my current dexxor pve suit runs 975 luck still have 30 stam and 20 hpi 28 mana inc and near max resist in vamp.

But if phys is not part of it then if you crafted a 45 mana leech one it would be better so you could make better its not likely well it is more likely now with runic bump but yea.

Whatever98

Squire
gonna repost this here from my selling thread cos it's relevent:

cba arguing, it kicks ass, all that matters :)

"(maths part: if you hitting for 50-60 and it doubles up to 100-120 30% of the time, but also double leech chance 30% of the time, so 30% of the time you have 60% leech chance, averages out to 39% of the time (call it 40 to simplify it), that'll be like averaging out to 70 - 84 damage per swing. with double strike and mana leech the numbers increase in the maths formula, rather than as an end total)

admittedly it's not awesome damage, but having mana is also important when you're soloing and stuff. the standard slayer with hit spell will out dps it if you're not tanking as well

that 44% mana leech one that i made... ooh mama, lets apply the forumula:
70-80 double to 140-160 44% of the time we have 88% leech.
we take 1000 swings, for 440 of them we have 88% leech, so 387 leeches +( 560 swings with 44% leech = 246 leeches) = 633 leech swings out of 1000 = 63% mana leech real.
so 63% of the time, we hit twice and add 70-80 damage: making a total average damage of (70+44) to (80+50) = 114-130 damage per swing :)"

and that is completely unconditional on perfection or anything like that, it's constant/steady damage

also i hate to say it, but for this reason consecrated double strike is better than AI on 90% of monsters, so a katana swordsman will put out more damage than a kryss fencer.

(im not doing 70-80 damage on the paragon balron because it has fat resists, but that's also why sampires struggle with it too i think, 70-80 is based on doom bosses - and inb4 "paragon balron is easy" cos it was that which knocked out 5 of the last 6 people in the pvm tournament, only indika downed it flawlessly. i've been getting arder tho since then, ima commin for that title indie :p *waits for indika to walk out with a godly 5 mod double axe*)

++
all this is assuming you can hit a second double strike every time you leech, so you need enough lmc and damage to achieve that (pretty easy damage-wise with a slayer, especially on doom bosses). currently i dont have quite enough cos im specced for pure damage and only have 33 lmc (36 req) with 40ish mana pool, i would be happy to drop 2-3 damage on a swing if it means that swing will be a double strike. just wanted to see what the max damage i could do on a pvp AI was

Last edited:
Reactions: Diz

Whatever98

Squire
just thinkin about it, a meh mage running gauntlet, spamming 20 damage fireballs; would have to fire 5 fireballs a second to keep up with me in damage :giggle:

i kinda want hit fireball on it now xD

you are only slowed by being hit, and that's not for long at all with fast casting, and those dry spots (which you only get anyway from hard hitters like para balron) become very short when you have some mana regen and max lmc

(which im lacking in the video, which is why the dry spots where i cant stay melee to hit because of low hp and am out of mana so have to wait for bandage and mana regen for divine fury, are currently quite long (0 focus 0 med - with 40 med/focus and 2 more mana regen on arms, i can double my current mana regen + i will get the 3 more lmc to knock 1 off the cast cost))

Last edited:

Diz

Wanderer
(lots of math)

update - img hosting bugged, reupped

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
sorry if i seem defensive and a bit ranty about this, no-one ever believes me that it's effective, so i've just taken to explaining it all, or i end up with like 5 people shouting telling me to get bushido and necro -_-'

"it is a different build, it is pretty good!" is something i've said like 10,000 times over the last 5 years or so. now i can actually make the swords i've needed for so long and prove that shit! :D

(seriously tho, who woulda thought that 150 million gold down the line, i'd have not made a demon or undead mana leech kat >.< that runic bump was totally necessary)

this is not used lightly:

Last edited:
Reactions: Diz

hickman48

Knight
just thinking about it, a meh mage running gauntlet, spamming 20 damage fireballs; would have to fire 5 fireballs a second to keep up with me in damage :giggle:

Not a very well geared mage i had 49% sdi in doom and i was doing 87 damage lighting on df iv upgrade my suit and lighting deals out a lot more damage now mummys run 20-30 energy with 115 eval

Note this is with just an undead slayer could end up doing 120+ if i had scrapers.

Oh why im using lighting if i set it to a macro or loop i can have it cast every second i think i had my delay set for 1070 ms without it fizzling so its faster than your max swing speed and its the best spell to use on df since bones will interrupt you if you use delayed spells like ma fireball or explosion. The damage with ma fireball on room 1 2 and 3 is also a lot higher than lighting spam would be on df since magic arrow has almost 0 cast time.

Last edited: