UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Is Muscly Barbarian still around?

Hello, returning player here.

Back when I played about a year ago Muscly Barbarian of the guild HZ took me in while I was noob and scrolled me out and helped me build a suit.

I was wondering is MB and the guild Hz still around? If so anyone remember me? I was always down to spawn and always down to bang. Unfortunately work got real busy so I got taken away from game, but now I am back and would like to find some people to bang with again.

I like to play Necro/Mage for pvp but can always build a new character if needed to fill any role.

SCV

Wanderer
Hello, returning player here.

Back when I played about a year ago Muscly Barbarian of the guild HZ took me in while I was noob and scrolled me out and helped me build a suit.

I was wondering is MB and the guild Hz still around? If so anyone remember me? I was always down to spawn and always down to bang. Unfortunately work got real busy so I got taken away from game, but now I am back and would like to find some people to bang with again.

I like to play Necro/Mage for pvp but can always build a new character if needed to fill any role.

Think well before you decide to join hz, you seem to be a nice guy, don't let them corrupt you, their guild is full of murderers...

Think well before you decide to join hz, you seem to be a nice guy, don't let them corrupt you, their guild is full of murderers...

When I come to this server, everyone tell me "get good fgt" and "go farm crap for hours"... Hz say "Join us we teach you spawn and you get good skill fast".

I join Hz, now I good, now I have sweet 2/6 100 lrc suit with 40 lmc and good resist, and 115 power scrolls. Now I can defend myself from monsters and players alike!