UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ninja Archer Guide

I received some pms about my template so

120 ARCHER
120 NINJA - TO NEVER , NEVER MISS WOLF FORM ( WANNA LIVE?)
120 ANAT
120 TACTICS
100 HIDING
85 HEALING ( I USED TO HAVE DRYAD WITH 10 HEALING TO RESS PEOPLE , BUT 85 IS MORE THEN ENOUGHT TO HEAL URSELF)
60 STEALTH (55 SKILL + 5 ROBE )

69/75/74/75/76

if u can go for 60/75/60/75/60 is just fine , corpse skin proof , but with apples and its not everybody that use this curse this resists are not a must i guess.

140 HP ( CRIMSON + GLADS + RUNIC LEGS)
130 DEX ( MORE THEN ENOUGHT , IF UR BOWS SET ARE ALL 40 SSI U DONT NEED THAT MUCH , I USE 130 BECAUSE MY SET WAS SSI 30/35 .
70 MANA (60 IS ENOUGH , IF U HAVE HML ON SET U CAN GO LOWER )

DCI 34 % ( QUIVER , BRACE AND RING )

HCI 49 % ( TOTEM , GLADS , RING AND BRACE )

DI 50 % ( 25 % STORM 25 % BRACE ESSENCIAL FOR NINJA ARCHER)

LMC 40% ( RBC , VOID , SLEEVES , RING AND BRACE )

FC 2( BRACE AND RING )( REALLY IMPORTANT IS FC , AT LEAST 1 , TO GO TO WOLF AND COMEBACK TO WOLF FORM , SHADOW JUMP !! , WHEN U CHASE SOMEONE TO GANK , YOU WILL RUN AS WOLF AND AS SOON AS U SEE U CAN USE THE DISMONT FASTER CASTING WILL BE ESSENCIAL FOR THIS MOVE .

MR 9 ( GOOD IF U DONT HAVE SOMETHING LIKE HML ON UR BOWS SET )

RPD 30 % (IF U CAN PUT SOME RPD ON RUNICS WOULD BE GREAT)

ARTYS !!

SPIRIT OF THE TOTEM ,
GLADIATORS ,
CC ,
SASH ,
INFINITY QUIVER ( IF U AVE A LOT OF DCI WITHOUT THE QUIVER ALREADY GO FOR CHAOS DAMAGE QUIVER FOR EXTRA DAMAGE),
STORMGRIP (IF U ALREADY HAVE 50 DI FROM BRACE AND RING GO FOR RUNICS GLOVES ) ,
RBC, FIRE EARRINGS , OAK LEAF ROBE, +4 BOOTS, VOID , RUNIC SLEEVES AND LEGS ,
BRACE AND RING HCI DCI FC1 DI STATUS.

IF U WANNA KILL AND LIVE ALWAYS ! ALWAYS !!!! CARRY THIS IN UR BAG !!!

SMOKE BOMBS (WITHOUT THIS U ARE GONE !! BE SURE TO CARRY 20 + IF U WANNA TRY TO RAID SOMEONE OR ANY SHIT)

BANDAGES ( DUH!!)

TRAPPED POUCH ( IF U DONT HAVE THIS DONT GO PVP , STAY IN LUNA BANK)

TRAP SCROLLS

TELEPORT SCROLLS

BOLAS ( FOR PLAYERS WITH HIGH FUCKIN DCI )

FUKIYA

ETHY MOUNT

ALL GREATER POTS 10 + IN BAGS ( I USUALLY CARRY ONLY YHIS BECAUSE I GOT A LOT OF LOOTS , SO POTS IS NOT GOING TO BE A PROBLEM . BE SURE TO HAVE ALWAYS GREATER REFRESH AND GREATER CURE , REALLY IMPORTANT , A LOT OF POISON .

ENCHANTED APPLE ( STRANGLE !!!!!! CORPSE ....)

BOWS SET !!!

IF U ARE AN ARCHER NINJA AND U WANT TO KILL SOME PEOPLE ON 1X1 AND SHIT U MUST HAVE THIS ON UR BOWS SET , I MEAN , A PERFECT BOWS SET WOULD BE :

BALANCED
HLD 35 + ( ALWAYS A MUST ! )
HML 25 +
HIT SPELL+ 30 ( ALWAYS A MUST !)
SSI 30+ ( ALWAYS A MUST ! )

WHY I SAY HLD IS A MUST ? BECAUSE AS A NINJA U WILL NOT HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO KILL SOMEONE , IT NEEDS TO BE FAST , IN A RAID MAYBE U WILL HAVE SECONDS TO KILL SOMEONE OR YOU WILL DIE , SO HLD WILL GIVE U AN EPIC EXTRA CHANCE TO KILL UR TARGET !! SINCE EVERYBODY HAVE AT LEAST 30 DCI THESE DAYS , I SEE MAGES RUNING WITH 60 DCI HAHA , SOOO , WITHOUT THIS YOU WILL PROLLY GOING ONLY BE ABLE TO GANK LOW LIFE TARGETS .

SLAYER SET BOWS , BE SURE TO HAVE IN UR HOUSE OR IN YOUR BAG SLAYER BOWS TO KILL CHAMPS EASIER AND MAKE MORE DAMAGE , SINCE SOMETIMES U ARE NOT ABLE TO HIT THE CHAMP MANY TIMES . SO ANY EXTRA DAMAGE IS WELCOME .

CARRY ALWAYS THIS SET OF BOWS!!!

HEAVY XBOW ( DISMOUNT BOW , UR #1 BOW )

XBOW ( MORTAL BABY , # 2 BOW , SOMETIMES UR BOW #1 . GAAAAANK!! )

DRYAD ( PARALIZE !!! I ALMOST DONT USE THIS , USUALLY JUST FOR THE SKILLS , TO RESS SOMEONE BUT SOMETIMES ...)

TIPS!!!

BE IN TB OR FUCK U!!!! SILVER SERPENTS I LOVE U !

HUMAN CHAR !!! REMEMBER U CAN USE TRACKING AND DETECT , SOMETIMES THE TARGET HIDE AND SOMETIMES U CAN FIND HIM USING THIS . PULL THE SKILL BARS!

DONT LET PEOPLE FUCK WITH U!! TELLING THAT U ARE AN UGLY WOLF OR SHIT !! YOU CAN BE REALLY FUCKIN ANNOYING !!!

SHADOW JUMP!!

MIRROR FORM WILL SAVE UR LIFE !!!

TRY TO GET A TALISMAN TA GIVES U BANDAGES TO KEEP IN BAG.

CARRY A BLESSED SWORD TO CUT PEOPLES HEAD ! AVOID THEM TO GET THE BODY TO FAST .

ALWAY PULL BARS ,

CHECK WHO IS THE LOWEST WITH DCI AND SHIT ( ALWAS SAME PLAYERS SO YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN WHO IS EASY TO GET OR NOT)

IN A RAID , IF YOU KNOW WHO IS THE LEADER , GO FOR HIM FIRST OR IF NOT, GO FOR SOMEONE THAT U SEE THAT IS A GOOD XHEALER .

HAVE A MACRO FOR BOLAS

HAVE IN YOUR HOME A CHEST JUST FOR UR PVP RESOURCES !

POLYMORTH SPELL ( COON)

BE READY TO JUMP USING TELEPORT WHEN U GO PLACES LIKE STAR ROOM . NOT COOL AT ALL TO DIE LIKE THAT !!

BE SURE TO HAVE MANA TO HIDE USING SB .

GO NINJAS!

royal kapero2

Sorceror
You and your guide sucks. It looks like you were drunk while making it and I was better stealth archer and could make better guide, but you guys don't deserve to advanced technology. :)

PS: You probably got only one PM from one guy, he pmed me also. I don't let you fool people you were legend, you were below the average...

hickman48

Knight
4 mods + 10ssi from ash wood

10 ssi does not cut it on bows most being 4 seconds does not even takes off half a second on most bows. Don't really need hml getting mr on gear or just carry around a hml bow with 50 and high ssi and attack mobs with it to get your mana back.

10 ssi does not cut it on bows most being 4 seconds does not even takes off half a second on most bows. Don't really need hml getting mr on gear or just carry around a hml bow with 50 and high ssi and attack mobs with it to get your mana back.

yeah i know 10ssi sucks was just saying a way to get all 5 of those mods

120 ninja = 93,3% chance to success in wolf form

you dont know what u talking about , be quite or make a post "how to not be a lame ninja and never kill noone " 10 years playing as an archer ninja and u still dont know nothing about ninja skills . so sad . u are a joke for us ninjas . you missed the chance to remain quite. i will not answer shit replys here . this is not why i did this post . :)

Ilikered

Sorceror
you dont know what u talking about , be quite or make a post "how to not be a lame ninja and never kill noone " 10 years playing as an archer ninja and u still dont know nothing about ninja skills . so sad . u are a joke for us ninjas . you missed the chance to remain quite. i will not answer shit replys here . this is not why i did this post . :)

UKS

- u know shit.

thx bye.

ps. gl having 5 mod bow :D

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
You and your guide sucks. It looks like you were drunk while making it and I was better stealth archer and could make better guide, but you guys don't deserve to advanced technology. :)

PS: You probably got only one PM from one guy, he pmed me also. I don't let you fool people you were legend, you were below the average...

damn each time i read your post it remind me of mysefl god damn i was retarded lol

plz stop