UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update June 14, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following changes will be applied during server wars tonight:
  • The Minotaur (Meraktus) champion spawn in the Labyrinth will be activated. Note that:
    • Meraktus no longer drops "minotaur hedges" or "tormented chains", as it did during previous events. If anyone can confirm these items even exist on OSI please let me know.
    • Items you can get from this champion are:
      • Unique: Subdue
      • Shared: Royal Guard Survival Knife, The Most Knowledge Person, Oblivion's Needle
      • Decorative: Artifact Vase (two kinds), Minotaur Statue Deed
  • Added the ML stat gain system, making stat gains much faster. Specifically:
    • Stat gains occur for 1 in 20 skill gains. Gaining stats at the total skills cap remains possible.
    • Each skill raises a primary stat (75%) and secondary stat (25%). (See UOGuide for a list.)
    • If the rolled stat is not pointing up, the other stat will be used.
    • Stat gains are no longer time delayed, for both players and pets.
  • Pets will now gain hits/stamina/mana from training str/dex/int, even if these values are set separately.
  • Paragon monsters no longer auto attack mobiles they would not attack normally (hidden players, players using ethereal voyage/honor, etc).
  • The Twisted Weald desert now slows down movement.

JailBot

Wanderer
Aweee,. sand in my shoe always slows me down!!,. Gotta shake shake that shit out! ;),. THANKS ALSO!, for being such "real" gm's

Rubin Sticks

Sorceror
The Minotaur (Meraktus) champion spawn in the Labyrinth.

It waas never proved during my time on OSI. Can we please have evidence of OSI.

xantier

Sorceror
Dude, there is Meraktus, are you kidding me?

I appreciate the work, the server is going better on every patch, thanks for not providing "filler patches". Thanks to all contributors.

Kiluad

Sorceror
The Minotaur (Meraktus) champion spawn in the Labyrinth.

It waas never proved during my time on OSI. Can we please have evidence of OSI.

The burden of proof is on you, if you find a bug or an inaccuracy in the game, it's on you to report it, and back up your report with as much evidence as you can, to make it easier on staff members who have to verify things.

Status
Not open for further replies.