UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picture Thread 2014

Neppg

Sorceror
2013 picture thread

We're halfway through 2014 and nobody's made a new thread so here it is, you lazy bastardos!

Summer has finally arrived to Finland!

Neppg ft. undoubtly the gayest sunglasses ever worn by a man.

GimpCent

Knight
View attachment 87488

I really didn't want to put my pic up cuz i know you'll just want to have sex with me. Here it is homo, since u wanted to see me sooo bad. I didn't enter in that contest so stfu talking about it, stupid. The way you keeping thinking of stupid little shit to add to your post, then edit it, makes you look like a little baby back bitch. You fail. Done talkin to you, broke back bitch. Why are you still talking? You got it all wrong and it makes u look dumb as fuck. i'm married with 2 kids, own a house, 2 cars, a RV, a golf cart, and i make 6 figures. Nice try though. Keep on being the doctor's little bitch.

Not all women are made equal so I don't care that you are married or even have kids or that you say you own all this crap that doesn't matter. You seem to be focused on shit that doesn't matter. I never said you were gay just foolish, you don't know what I do and I don't even have a doctor above me in that sense. What do you do that makes six figures I am curious? Everyone that I know that makes decent money doesn't wear their hat like a 12 year old anymore

PS I respect a good dad but you dont need to go out of your way to be a douchebag on the picture thread, you dont have common sense when to do things and when not to. Your critical thinking skills are sub par at best so who pays you 100,000 plus for a sub par functional brain? Champaign isn't known to produce 100,000 salaries so I would love to hear it. I don't make 100,000 but I do that my research will save lives. We judge our lives on different scales. and before this I was in the military for 6 years. I was giving lessons on how to blow up tanks well you were fucking a ugly chick and you want to talk shit? and you think I care? My whole post was about not giving a fuck about you and how silly you were to care who or what I fuck.

I was pointing out how much of a hypocrite you are with your little fucking dress up contest. What more can you say after that? You and your buddy have a weird fucking virtual barbie doll dress up contest among mostly males and you think I am gay? Wtf is wrong with you? and why do you care?