UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Demise Screenshots for UODemise.com

MB

Knight
Eos was kind enough to let me fix up that blank page we had up for the Demise home page (now to petition to fix the uogamers, blech). I need some screenshots for the home slider of uodemise.com. The ones I have up now I just randomly snagged without much to choose from.

The screenshots should:
* Show a bustling shard with variety of activities.
* Have most of the action in a horizontal strip since images are landscape 480 px high
* Not have left side text obscuring the horizontal strip of relevant activity
* Preferably have the play window at least 1024px wide or be something where I can stitch in the terrain to get it that wide
* Be from an unmodded client
* Have the play window free of clutter like spell icons, skill boxes, backpacks
* Be hosted externally to maintain quality, cropped to the play window so forums don't shrink it, or uploaded in a .rar to your post

Xionu

Sorceror

ShankWatlz

Traveler
Dear Dylan/Infinity/Xiozno,

The screenshots should:
* Show a bustling shard with variety of activities.
* Have most of the action in a horizontal strip since images are landscape 480 px high
* Not have left side text obscuring the horizontal strip of relevant activity
* Preferably have the play window at least 1024px wide or be something where I can stitch in the terrain to get it that wide
* Be from an unmodded client
* Have the play window free of clutter like spell icons, skill boxes, backpacks
* Be hosted externally to maintain quality, cropped to the play window so forums don't shrink it, or uploaded in a .rar to your post
I think you need a little help, so here are the guidelines for you to read again!

Pont

Knight
There may be some interesting ones in this old slideshow compilation:

Ah the nostalgia..... :cool:

Feel free to raid any of my videos :)

Of course I would love a screen to be taken from this one:

Or this:

:p

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
I'll rustle up some good ones tonight MB. And thanks for using the one I put on Facebook, I noticed. haha

Probably why you included the line about "left-side text blocking the play screen". i.e. "You are frozen and cannot move." x20

MB

Knight
This is the width of screenshots I'm ideally looking for. I don't really need tons and tons of PvP videos, but more a variety like a group doing Lady Mel or a bombing run.

el pepino

Sorceror
One of Ronald's Victories minutes before it happened. This can illustrate the diversity of play styles on the server. *thumbs up*

orny.jpg