UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Soulstone

j_monroy

Squire
This is a serious question, so I apologize in advance if it is a dumb one. For those of you who have met my player, or better yet played alongside me, you know that I have a necro mage tamer. However, I'm getting really tired of having a tamer, but absolutely love my white cu sidhe. So my question is this. Can I soulstone off taming, lore, and vet, and add anatomy, spellweaving, and resisting spells without losing my cu sidhe? Is that something that is possible? I would ideally want it to follow me around and not attack anything else, so would this happen if the last command i gave it was all follow me, and soulstoned those skills off?

Please let me know.

Also, if somebody knowingly tells me the incorrect answer, please feel free to pm me with the right answer :D

Ortiz

Sorceror
Yes you can. As long as you keep it fed. Pvpers do this so that when they get dismounted there pet doesn't get nuked in one hit. It will also still heal you.

Bama

Bug Huntress
M Ledbetter_1-5_07.43.jpgM Ledbetter_1-5_07.44-1.jpgM Ledbetter_1-5_07.46.jpgM Ledbetter_1-5_07.47.jpgM Ledbetter_1-5_07.47-1.jpgM Ledbetter_1-5_07.48.jpgM Ledbetter_1-5_07.48-1.jpgM Ledbetter_1-5_07.48-2.jpgM Ledbetter_1-5_07.50.jpg
In the off chance that I give it a commans due to old habits, what happens? Does it simply lose happiness or does something worse happen?

Will lose happiness and you have to feed it just don't spam commands else it might go full wild.

Spam all the commands you want
Even if it goes "wild" it is not "wild"
If it dies while it is "wild" it doesn't go "wild"
Stabling your pet on Demise (remember you can auto stable your pet even if it is dead) brings it to full loyalty from "wild"(same as feeding)

Pets should lose loyalty (not the case on Demise) if the owner does not have the required skills to have the pet
The taming skills on Demise are not quite right
Previous Admin was aware of this but didn't want to fix it

j_monroy

Squire
This has been demonstrated and the pet does not go wild :)

Edit: Status says it is wild, but nothing happens

Blesh Terra

Sorceror
They will eventually go wild. I recently found this out first hand. I left my cu unattended for like 18 hours though. It wasn't from commands.

I did get it back though (thank god)

Bama

Bug Huntress
They will eventually go wild. I recently found this out first hand. I left my cu unattended for like 18 hours though. It wasn't from commands.
An unattended pet will lose loyalty whether you have the skills or you put the skills on soul stones
If you do not give a pet a command once every 15 minutes or so it will lose loyalty whether you are at 120/120 taming/lore or 0/0 taming/lore (Unless this was fixed)

Kallitcha

Squire
I would imagine that it will affect your stable too. That is if your stable is full on your tamer. You might not loose what's in your stable ??? But you won't be able to stable additional pets if your loosing the bonus slots from taming skill. Just a thought!!!