UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

kasa

Daryl Dixon

Wanderer
I'd say no less than 20m no more than 50m its kind of iffy right now because nobody knows exactly how many are out there.
It goes without saying they lost a lot of value since christmas.
Also if anyone is actually selling one for 15m please contact me lol.

AIM- FrenziedCracker

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Demand will usually dictate the price when there is clearly more owners of kasas that want to sell vs buyers. Soo right now it's hard to say imo but I believe those 15m posts were people trying to force a low price to make buying them easier.. Tsk tsk to obvious

Daryl Dixon

Wanderer
Demand will usually dictate the price when there is clearly more owners of kasas that want to sell vs buyers. Soo right now it's hard to say imo but I believe those 15m posts were people trying to force a low price to make buying them easier.. Tsk tsk to obvious

Obvious troll is obvious.

LiQuiD DrEaMs

Sorceror
it's going to be hard to sell anything right now. santa took a lot of gold from the shard.
looks like there were a lot handed out too. I can see them settling at 25-30m in a few months.

White Lotus

Sorceror
im gonna say they are about 30m and will only go up over time.

also wtf does this have to do with Holy? really? no one in holy had a kasa before xmas and only 2 of us got one....the people on the forums were clearly trolling each other...

Smokeuog

Sorceror
^^ lol THAT wasn't actually any holy hate for real I thought pat and that other guy were both holy? Guess not my bad. I do hate zergs tho haha

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
im gonna say they are about 30m and will only go up over time.

this guy clearly knows what's up, he's the guy I sold my monk robe to for 35m

to put it simply, there are more headpieces than heads on the shard. last year there were more mounts than people to ride them. these are flaws from a very terrible gold sink. only the hair dyes are destroyed when consumed, the only reason last christmas wasn't a complete disaster was the 7x balls, Pet Summon Balls, and PBDs. prices were already deflating, this was the dagger. donation only presents would have been the most effective way to do christmas this year. doing a donation based christmas would have also given staff accurate data to determine long-term solutions to the gold problem.

most people are "trading" right now, not "buying". so 30m in trade value is much different than 30m in cold hard gold. there's not enough gold on active players to justify any of the pricing system that is set up. the only reasonable way to fix this is to "float" items on the market by allowing people to have vendors that aren't charged per day, but rather a flat tax per sale.

Amerigo

Sorceror
to put it simply, there are more headpieces than heads on the shard. last year there were more mounts than people to ride them. these are flaws from a very terrible gold sink. only the hair dyes are destroyed when consumed, the only reason last christmas wasn't a complete disaster was the 7x balls, Pet Summon Balls, and PBDs. prices were already deflating, this was the dagger. donation only presents would have been the most effective way to do christmas this year. doing a donation based christmas would have also given staff accurate data to determine long-term solutions to the gold problem.

most people are "trading" right now, not "buying". so 30m in trade value is much different than 30m in cold hard gold. there's not enough gold on active players to justify any of the pricing system that is set up. the only reasonable way to fix this is to "float" items on the market by allowing people to have vendors that aren't charged per day, but rather a flat tax per sale.

Someone understands economics. I think aside from supply the novelty of the Kasa will drop because there are so many more out there. I think 20-30m will be the final price for them.