UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A little insider information about xmas presents this year...

Fides

Sorceror
from a friend of a friend from a little birdy ;) :

Large Boxes:

-Golden Steed mount (color of dishes aprons)
-true black beetle mount
-hybrid beetle (hybrid armor hue)
-Steed dyetub (one of the more rare % gifts) - ONLY USABLE ONCE...can dye hues #1000+ (CANNOT dye ethy's...only tameable mounts...those mounts CAN be bonded and do not lose their hue after death). (the reason for this is for the pvpers can use them on their fav mounts as well)
-white unicorn mount
-Purple ethy (undefined)
-pw ankh necklace(one of the more rare % gifts)
-pw ankh statue (can be locked down) NO they cannot rez u silly
-shadow ankh statue (can be locked down) NO they cannot rez u silly
-new hue winter robe (undefined...could be golden color from aprons...could be a diff white) (if white, will not be same hue of any past season hue)
-skillball + statball combo
-pet bonding deed

Small boxes:
-new colored hue random clothing (similar to last years...all diff colors) (hue #'s undefined)
-pw jewelry with players name (ring, earrings, necklace, etc) (mid level rares for small boxes)
-"a winter planter" whatever that is...im assuming a new hued plant?
-Happy Holidays cake + pie (all diff winter hues of seasons past including this years')
-Purple ethy (rare chance in small due to being in large as well)
-winter hue sashes (very very rare chance in small due to robes being in large...but still a %)
-pet bonding deed

some or all may be implemented...some may not (these have not been approved by all, but are in discussion and have been approved by some)

And Finally.....scroll down for the uber rare in the large boxes that the elitists will be trying for (dont worry...no kasas...)

Kappas​

Hydrofiend

Knight
Thanks for ruining Christmas. :(

I don't see any large present that would be sought after... whats up with the cool stuff like sandals, candles, lanterns, etc., in the cool hues like Glacial green/blue, Sigil purple, etc.

Why so stingy with the Glacial, GM's? :D

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
Wouldn't this be a blatant showing of all the whining I've seen recently about people who have higher up friends? So no one bitches when its to their "benefit" but if they believe theyve been screwed they cry and ecry and ecry. Can we make up our minds? I agree with Pepsi_Rox from another thread about whats inside the presents - "I hope it's bunch of dildos so you all can fuck yourselves. Merry Christmas, knobs." I'm gonna go back to actually PLAYING UO now, thanks.

So, what ur telling me is that ONCE again all the rich people in this server are gonna get all the good items cuz they keep buying out Satan and all the poor people who can only afford maybe 1 present will be fucked over with useless random crap... Again... Good Old Hybrid!

clarky728

Wanderer
So, what ur telling me is that ONCE again all the rich people in this server are gonna get all the good items cuz they keep buying out Satan and all the poor people who can only afford maybe 1 present will be fucked over with useless random crap... Again... Good Old Hybrid!

i saw a house were a guy has about 50+ small present boxes all locked down on his doorstep lol

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
Seriously? It takes no time at all to go out there and make gold and buy the presents. You can make 100k easily in a day - right there are two of those precious presents....Its not the GM "corruption" or the low number of players thats ruining Hybrid, its all you whiny little girls who'd rather piss and moan about "presents" then play the game. You little girls will inevitably be why I take yet another break from the server.

Seriously? It takes no time at all to go out there and make gold and buy the presents. You can make 100k easily in a day - right there are two of those precious presents....Its not the GM "corruption" or the low number of players thats ruining Hybrid, its all you whiny little girls who'd rather piss and moan about "presents" then play the game. You little girls will inevitably be why I take yet another break from the server.

U mean farm money in a game where any moron can donate to get Mills. No need for u to get ur panty's in a bunch geez.. Someone must of had a bad day at Poker rofl

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
Yeah dumbass, I farm, I PvM, I craft, I PLAY UO, no poker, no buying mils. Nor do I care if some asshat who spends his allowance to buy gold buys 50 million christmas presents. You're whining about "rich players" having what you don't is stupid.

BRN RDY

Page
Yeah dumbass, I farm, I PvM, I craft, I PLAY UO, no poker, no buying mils. Nor do I care if some asshat who spends his allowance to buy gold buys 50 million christmas presents. You're whining about "rich players" having what you don't is stupid.
Dam thats a big ass alowance lol

Hi, I think Santa should hold way more presents, I was only able to buy this many before he ran out!

Don't worry! I will go back at a later time when the elves have slaved away more gifts.

Yeah being too broke to afford any is kinda ridiculous tbh. It is super easy to make tamers, and super easy to farm lots of money fast.

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
Clarky, Santa is just SW of the Brit Inn (where you start out in Brit), from Brit Bank just head NE, you'll see him sitting up on the wall, there's a little teleporter to get you up there, but you can buy from him down on the ground.