UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

magic arrow - fireball ULTRAFAST macro

sk8nomad

Sorceror
Macro Name: ma+fb
Magic Arrow
Pause 0,1
If (SysMessage "your concentration is disturbed, thus ruining thy spell.)
Play: ma+fb
End if
last target
Fireball
Pause 0,19
End if
Pause 0,19
End if
Last target

Edit pauses depending on ping. check loop box, bind to a hot key, and enjoy! hope to see u on the field! Good Luck!

Kraz

AssistUO Developer
For UOSteam: http://uosteam.com/index.php/63-harm-magic-arrow-and-fireball

- No pauses/ping based setup required;
- Internally handles disturb for you so it does not hang on a fixed pause or something, recasting right away;
- Checks for cursor type (harmful) avoiding dump beneficial targets on your enemy;
- Cast harm in case your enemy is within 1 tile range;
- Dump existing harmful target before starting magic arrow and fireball sequence.

Copy the code, assign to a hotkey, check 'Do not auto interrupt' option so you can keep hotkey pressed and save.

That Guy

Sorceror
ssshhhhhh, dont post why pvp is broken, it just makes pvp worthless... lol. Saw this happen on other servers, once anyone can do miraculous things, it becomes moot... i.e. pointless.... dont get me wrong, there can be ways discovered to overcome it, but we just dont have the capabilities here on demise yet....

hickman48

Knight
ssshhhhhh, dont post why pvp is broken, it just makes pvp worthless... lol. Saw this happen on other servers, once anyone can do miraculous things, it becomes moot... i.e. pointless.... dont get me wrong, there can be ways discovered to overcome it, but we just dont have the capabilities here on demise yet....

If you think spamming ma fb is miraculous or is going to help 90% who rely on spamming ma fb to deal damage on a mage then you prob don't know that much about mage pvp.

Its pretty sad when half the mage pvp server still does not even curse to lower elemental resist.

Slaa

Page
to Kraz and sk8nomad: thank you!

to -id remains-: it's fun to see how those who call themselves the "best pvpers" are crying right now knowing that someone else can compete with them.

to Kraz and sk8nomad: thank you!

to -id remains-: it's fun to see how those who call themselves the "best pvpers" are crying right now knowing that someone else can compete with them.
Please point to me crying? I called the macro pathetic, yes. If I wanted to play a game where anyone and everyone could hold down a key to automate pvp there are plenty of others out there. And if you actually watched the tournament, there was no competing.

This macro still don't put you any where near competing with Mr. Id.
My next character is absolutely going to be named 'Mr. Id."