UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO - The Movie (Trailer)

Shini

Page

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shini has stole an ancient relic allowing Ghost , the chosen one , to cast the sixty fifth secret spell ''Corp Grav - Lightning Bolt'' a lightning that can one hit kill anything.

Apparently , everyone in the lands of Sosaria wanna try to put their hand on it.
how long will they survive ? Maybe Lucky Luciano will be sober the next time that he defend the relic ? who else will do a cameo in the movie ?

The only way to to get the answers is to wait until 2020

White Lotus

Sorceror
With the powerful lightning relic Ghost now knew what he had to do. With the help of Shini and the now down syndrome Lucky Luciano they had successfully escaped the fat blob creature with Burnt Fingers and he band of brave warriors. The lands of Sosaria could rest easy knowing Shini had completed his quest for the ultra lightning bolt spell. However now the lands were in desperate need of a savior to kill the trio with the forbidden spell. Burnt Fingers had his hands full eating Twinkies and assorted cakes leaving no one with enough UO obsession left to challenge them. The UO gods once again planned to intervene and stop the mayhem.

Shini

Page
yo, why am i not in the movie :(

Because it's just the trailer bro.

Raserei will get mad because somebody has killed his pets and start a field fight.
Luigi will try to get his revenge , my lovely wife scottie will be in the movie as well.
Mike with his famous line ''so much action'' too.
Ghost will have to find a safe spot to hide because everyone in Sosaria want him dead.
Jigga is gonna talk about how UO is too easy and gay.
Shake and Toddy will meet Stone Cold E.T and party up to try to get the relic.
Felipe is gonna try to scam somebody.
Chase is gonna do a few alchy duels while drinking a slurpee.
Heavy smoker is gonna lose connection
Jim Lahey will say ''brb food'' and go afk for the rest of the night.
Grant will start casting a massive shitload of ebs on everyone while being in war mode.
Lord T is coming in and he's gonna die to create food and admit his defeat.
Kraz will get an haircut so he can look like me irl.
Folken will be polymorphed and known as the almighty king weasel.
Shini will Tea-Bag somebody for 30 minutes straight.
Josh will be mad and Jelly of Shini like always.
Mickey Munday will finally show his real love for the Canada.
Marley will try to steal the glorious title of ''The king of mind blast and protection'' from space.

And much more.

yoshi0520

Sorceror
No, it isn't...

A real country closes government offices and services because one political party doesn't want another to pass a budget.

Can you say "I'm taking my ball and going home"?

And screw using a measurement system based on multiples of 10, right? A real country needs to use fractions rather than decimals, and should base their entire system on 12's & 16's

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
No, it isn't...

A real country closes government offices and services because one political party doesn't want another to pass a budget.

Can you say "I'm taking my ball and going home"?

And screw using a measurement system based on multiples of 10, right? A real country needs to use fractions rather than decimals, and should base their entire system on 12's & 16's

That's right! MURICA