UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ghost is a legend of youtube

Shini

Page
The lands of Sosaria were in disarray...The evil Holy empire had once again crushed the hopes and dreams of the citizens. The people were desperate. Smear campaigns from the usual suspects were not effective. The people were in need of a campaign to rise up and unite the citizens and slay the evil Ghost. The years of power had changed him from a Saint who saved the noobs and lead them to salvation into a tyrant who used all means to destroy his foes. His insatiable thirst for blood and pixels could not be quenched by the blood of the weak and he continued to seak out someone with enough power to slay him and remove him from the lands of Sosaria restoring peace. Even the UO Gods had intervened and the UO Heavens were in an uproar due to the taboo of Gods interfering with mankind being broken time and time again. Now the lands await the mysterious disappearance of the creator to pass judgement on the evil Ghost and the Gods who had interfered with him.

Now I'm convinced your one of those dudes who dress up in foam costumes throwing paper lightning bolts at your bros in the woods. Pure awesome

I think i can recognize some of the guys from holy like
that person wearing the monk robe at the beginning and
also that random noob with the kasa who try to offscreen ghost's lightning bolts but die anyways ,
he got 4 millions views just by casting ''lighting bolt'' 8 times in a row so i must admit that's quite impressive !

He's wearing that winter hued fancy shirt so that's him no doubt.