UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What REALLY happens when Kali Valentine fights me 1v1

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Let's start our with a little bit of rage shall we?
Wow Kali you sure are an angry little man
Now let this be a prime example to why I think most of the "Old School Players" are full of shit, bunch of automated bitches if you ask me.
What do you know? MORE automated tricks? Man dude you sure are pro player. I can keep posting more but ehh I think you get the idea ;)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Btw I know that last screen shot is hard to read but it says " don't worry I will make a auto macro for stuns lol and pots."

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
UHM OKAY so half the pics arent of me dieing.. AND 2.. THIS GUY MICKEY is so much a loser i had no clue i was fighting him he said he was my friend i use to fool around with in duels.. i didnt even have volume on... I havent alchy dueled in over a year... And i didnt eve nset up mini heal yet... You know when you click f1 and the little menu pops up in middle of ur screen? yeahhhhh HAD I known it was fag mickey i woulda of atleast set up my weaken hotkey or maybe a heal key... Thanks

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
UHM OKAY so half the pics arent of me dieing.. AND 2.. THIS GUY MICKEY is so much a loser i had no clue i was fighting him he said he was my friend i use to fool around with in duels.. i didnt even have volume on... I havent alchy dueled in over a year... And i didnt eve nset up mini heal yet... You know when you click f1 and the little menu pops up in middle of ur screen? yeahhhhh HAD I known it was fag mickey i woulda of atleast set up my weaken hotkey or maybe a heal key... Thanks

I think you get the award for most excuses in one posting!

Lol..

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
Who cares.. freaking christ. Rather someone lives or dies in the game the only thing that matters is if the person is having fun or not and if that person is having fun they win by default.. Seems like you take this game way to serious mickey to even enjoy it cause you are constantly defending yourself or posting needless replies ... a True good pvper does his thing and doesn't talk shit.. the reason you are constantly having to defend yourself is because you talk so much shit you are getting his with it back ten fold but alot of people. Maybe if you just shut up and just play the game you would find yourself defending your ego alot less.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Who cares.. freaking christ. Rather someone lives or dies in the game the only thing that matters is if the person is having fun or not and if that person is having fun they win by default.. Seems like you take this game way to serious mickey to even enjoy it cause you are constantly defending yourself or posting needless replies ... a True good pvper does his thing and doesn't talk shit.. the reason you are constantly having to defend yourself is because you talk so much shit you are getting his with it back ten fold but alot of people. Maybe if you just shut up and just play the game you would find yourself defending your ego alot less.

Wait a second, I take this game to serious? Bro your facebook name is "the lawlfirm" gtfo here dude lol...

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
Uhh what? lol... that has nothing to do with taking the game serious... that's a facebook I made awhile ago to play a facebook game called wartunes my friend wanted me to try and I joined uogamers for the video contestwith it, That's not my main facebook account..just like my skype name is tehlawlfirm so people know who I am in game cause I only use skype for uo. You know how much I take this game serious? Since hybrid started I've taken longer breaks then I have played it deleting my characters and everything with it each time. In the time the server has been up , i've spent a couple grand in like a 10 year here and my ex delete my accounts with

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
pw sandals around 120 mill and everything that was in my hours, I was mad for like a day and then started over. I don't take this game seriously trust me, only reason I even talk shit cause you run your mouth so I just do it back cause it effects you more then it does me.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I mean dude, usually when an ex wants to get back at you she will either break something of yours, key your car, maybe sleep with one of your friends? But no she decided the one thing she could do to really piss you off was delete your ultima online accounts. But you don't take this game that serious right?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Guess how much real life money I have spent no this game? Zero... But yea dude you don't take this game to serious man...

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
No what happened was she wanted to try the game so I made her an account, after while she had my account info I dont even remeber why. When we broke up I got on her account to get my stuff back cause didn't think she was gonna play anymore. Two weeks later all my stuff was looted and my characters were deleted. A week later we were cool and still talk every once in awhile, but it didn't make me mad at the point I raged , It was just annoying to half to start over. As for me spending money in this game so what? People spend money on hobbies all the time, 20$ here 50$ there isn't nothing for me... Which makes me curious how someone who has spent money on a game take it less serious then a guy who hasn't. TBh you never been in call with me and I haven't been in call with you.. we are going strictly based on text we see in a game. Only person who says I rage is techn9ne which only said that after I attack kevin who he was pking with and everyone got pissed at him for trying to drop on me when no one likes kevin. Anyone I'm ever in skype with will tell you I never rage, I'm laughing 90% of the time at myself or we make fun of each other for sucking. The only two people i know that take this game serious and rage and get mad are tet and Techn9ne.

And honestly this whole smack talking on forums and in game is getting really old. I don't know how old you are but i'm 29 and we are acting like kids over a kids game.. So i'll stop the smack talk if you do or we can continue on getting no where and both look like idiots on the forums

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
lol ok we'll, you keep looking like a champion i'm done arguing with you. You are on ignore so i can't see your posts anymore. Hence taking the trolling power away from you and leaving you with nothing :p

Guess how much real life money I have spent no this game? Zero... But yea dude you don't take this game to serious man...
wait..

is the store functional yet? I purchased an item from the store last night [already been deducted

from paypal] still have not received an email from Hybrid with my claim item number. Any

answers would be helpful. Paged in game last night and didn't receive a reply. Thanks in advance.

posted a few weeks ago in general discussion, and here comes pat my groin (awesome, mature, grown up name btw :>)
I never receive them. I believe you can look at the transaction in paypal and see the number
how do you know so much about something you've never done? And didnt you say you played osi? That costed money as well, my good friend.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
wait..

posted a few weeks ago in general discussion, and here comes pat my groin (awesome, mature, grown up name btw :>)

how do you know so much about something you've never done? And didnt you say you played osi? That costed money as well, my good friend.

No, actually when I played OSI I was a child and my parents paid for my monthly subscription. And the reason I know is because people have told me they had similar problems so I decided to be a productive member of the hybrid community and trouble shoot the problem. It seemed to work. And to respond to your last comment, my name is not a very grown up name but this is an online gaming forum not the stock exchange so it really doesn't need to be Mr. "Boomshakalaka"

No, actually when I played OSI I was a child and my parents paid for my monthly subscription. And the reason I know is because people have told me they had similar problems so I decided to be a productive member of the hybrid community and trouble shoot the problem. It seemed to work. And to respond to your last comment, my name is not a very grown up name but this is an online gaming forum not the stock exchange so it really doesn't need to be Mr. "Boomshakalaka"
i doubt it seriously; and i'm not running around claiming to be super rich and successful big boy irl :D