UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Spellweaving Initial Quest

MB

Knight
You now have to do a quest to acquire the ability to use spellweaving. Begin by getting 10 cotton from a tailor, 250 boards from a carpenter, 1 sack of flour and 10 jars of honey from a cook, create 20 fish steaks via create food, and farm 30 ears by killing brigands at the camp south of Sanctuary (Fel only) or in Wrong Level 2 (Fel or Tram). Once you have your supplies needed for later in the quest, talk to Koole at the end of Sanctuary and reject quests until he prompts you with the Discipline quest. From there, go down into the tunnels of Sanctuary. There is a hole on the east wall near the main entrance. Once down there, you'll need to kill 50 rats. Kills in both Trammel and Felucca sanctuary count to your total, and it will go fast if you go between the two. Once all are killed, go and talk to Koole again and hand him the supplies he requests and you will be rewarded with a book and the ability to use spellweaving.

From there you'll need to get the ability to cast Feys. Start by getting beads from a jeweler and a jar of honey from a cook. Go into heartwood and talk to Synaeva where she will ask for the two items and then request you take a gift to Arielle. Arielle can be found at a pool North of Spirituality. She will ask you to go kill 20 reapers which can be found at the end of the road to the North. You will now be able to cast pixies. Note: If you are red, you can talk to Arielle at Sacrifice shrine and kill reapers west of Minoc T2A entrance.

The remaining spells that you need can be found by killing changelings.

MB

Knight
Can't recall, if you can't manage to run through the dungeon, you won't be able to survive the rat mages during the quest. Best to wait til rest of char is done.

Xeasin

Sorceror
Is this hard or am i totally noob? I cant see any rats also there is lots of other mobs i cant menage all of them :S

Xeasin

Sorceror
I have a problem... I killed the rats and I have cotton but quest cant see my cotton. I gues a bug happen :( (btw thank you for this toppic it's really helps)

Xeasin

Sorceror
Nope, I didn't know that. Thank you for this info. I used to play shards, i'm still trying to get used to run uo.