UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Anyone have any link to a Demise PvP video (pref 1x1).

RedBrasil

Wanderer
Hi, i am new to this "new era" of ultima online (used to play at Divinity).

After 4 days of macro/play here, i really see that many many things changed. I was wondering how the pvp works here now (Pk's etc). Why? Simply because Resist isnt what it was... and spell dmg is like a lot... fast casts, etc... i wonder how this stuff works now.

Thanks.

Ilikered

Sorceror
Hi, i am new to this "new era" of ultima online (used to play at Divinity).

After 4 days of macro/play here, i really see that many many things changed. I was wondering how the pvp works here now (Pk's etc). Why? Simply because Resist isnt what it was... and spell dmg is like a lot... fast casts, etc... i wonder how this stuff works now.

Thanks.
I would tell how it is :p
Evil Omen / Paralize / Corpse skin / Explo / Flame / Lighting - from 2 ppl.
or
Evil Omen / Paralize / Energy Fields / Harm spam :)

so get trap box and even 40 dmg bonus from trap to not die to ppl that play the mage ( most OP class there is :p ) cause they can :p

RedBrasil

Wanderer
While we at it... back in the time.. the good builds were with Mage/Inscribe/Posions. do these works here?
Or should i trade Scribe/Posion for necro/SS?

Also, did the "battle-mages" died? i just loved to use my Hally combos =(

While we at it... back in the time.. the good builds were with Mage/Inscribe/Posions. do these works here?

Scribe and poison do work here, but not very well.

Most people play either a necro mage, or a tactics mage, which is pretty much a "battle mage". find a good spell channelin weapon with good weapon skills, para blow, mortal wound, bleed, ect are all good for pvp. I think most people usually use either hammer picks, or bone harvesters with their tank mages.

Tactics mages are better for straight up pvp usually, but necro mages are good for spawn/pvp/farming too.

MB

Knight

I recommend a necromage as your first character. It's the most versatile and easiest to suit other than a pure mage.
HUMAN (Jack of all trades, hiding, tracking)
115 Magery (100 + tome)
115 Eval
115 Wrestling (Can save points and get 120 defensive wrestling using 105 anatomy)
100 Spirit Speak
100 Resisting Spells
105 Necromancy
XX Meditation

Stats 125/20/XX

Lower meditation as you scroll to 120 and add more MR to your suit.

Carry a spellweaving book for natures furies, gift of renewal and attunement.

Aim for a suit that is 2/6 casting, 100 LRC, 15 MR (Med/10 + MR on suit), 40 LMC, 60/75/60/75/60

Reactions: k0t

mytilus

Sorceror
Raezion420 said:
when a hybrid guild came over, and you guys did EVERYTHING in your power, to try and fuck us over
more words...
more words...

Since there is so much talk about the truth lately and you decided to bring it up I will take a moment to dispel a few of these rumors from this [>$<] situation you speak of... I am now Hz but in those days I was in money guild so I have a unique perspective from both sides of this

1) First of all, when you connect to a cartographer server it shows everybody else that is connected to same server on map, you can't use it to spy on people's locations etc etc. Starbreeze had set up a server for us to use but nobody bothered to use it because 'we use razor map and it works just fine' (yes i can come help you but CRAP i don't know where u are because i'm not in party yet)... yes, fine actually means super lame! Anybody that isn't using cartographer really should, once you go map u never go back!

2) Yes mb and brunus had chars in money guild but not for spying, they actually fought in battles and enjoyed the challenge of fighting with u guys. Every time that money dominated it was when mb and brunus were fighting for them... then famarra would take all credit for said win almost every time....

3)It was their vision (mb/br) to turn money into the next pvp powerhouse (before you ask the reason is simple, competition) and many offers were made in guild chat to teach pvp, practice duels etc etc... but everyone from hybrid was far too good/proud for any kind of lessons because you all were already pro... loadup!............ three...................... two.......................... one............................drop!...... I'M PVP PRO! All offers for help were responded with "we already know how to pvp, we just need gear! anybody wanna spawn??", yet i have watched brunus on a char in only looted bone armor and regs dominate at brit gate.

4)While its cute you think all the spies were made just for money guild the spies were around long before and will continue to watch t2a as long as it exists. All the big guilds watch spawns but nobody watches more than Hz, we are a guild of opportunity and we thank you all for your hard work!

Lastly... you guys are far better than those barcode clowns, please message all your hybrid friends, and stage a comeback!
Demise needs more guilds and more people to pvp
Also, muscly misses famarra's shit talking rants in game

We have been accused of using spies in other guilds and even that we have staff chars to check them, none of which is true. This is how a well organized guild keeps track of spawns...

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Since there is so much talk about the truth lately and you decided to bring it up I will take a moment to dispel a few of these rumors from this [>$<] situation you speak of... I am now Hz but in those days I was in money guild so I have a unique perspective from both sides of this

1) First of all, when you connect to a cartographer server it shows everybody else that is connected to same server on map, you can't use it to spy on people's locations etc etc. Starbreeze had set up a server for us to use but nobody bothered to use it because 'we use razor map and it works just fine' (yes i can come help you but CRAP i don't know where u are because i'm not in party yet)... yes, fine actually means super lame! Anybody that isn't using cartographer really should, once you go map u never go back!

Not getting into this one but just for your info there is ways to connect to a map server and not be seen... been done in the past and still can be done.

now carry on.

If your so positive in your statements, can you provide any factual evidence to back up anything youve said so far, or tried to counter prove?

I would love for you to get into the details of how someone can circumvent the ip logging of cartographer, or really anything youve said so far.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
if you have ever hosted a map server then you would know any time someone connects it logs thier ip and name if they show it or not.

You must be right I never hosted or worked with uocart....
I never said it would not show Ip.
I can hide my name tho.
I can see who is on without no one knowing unless someone is there watching each session on the server log.
You are willing to tell me someone watches your server log at all time?
The security of uocart must of been created by a grade 4 student, that is how secure the server is.