UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 872 Update (Apr 29th, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following updates have been added to Demise over the past few weeks:

April 1st, 2012
  • Added hues to elven glasses. (Ones in game before this patch were fixed too.)
  • Aegis of Grace now spawns with 255 durability.
  • Fixed Stygian Abyss doors for house customization. If you've placed any of these before the fix, you will need to re-customize your house for them to work. (You don't have to change anything in the design, just apply it again.)
April 15th, 2012
  • Rented vendors can now be managed by all characters on the vendor owner's account.
  • Corrected skill names displayed for skill bonuses on equipment, power scrolls and soulstones. (Example: "Eval Intelligence" is now "Evaluate Intelligence".)
April 22nd, 2012
  • Firebombs now cancel the target properly when exploding.
  • Fixed item placement bug when creating firebombs, they now go to the same container in the same location as the beverage.
  • Fixed item placement bug when extracting SOSs, they now go to the same container in the same location as the message in a bottle.
  • Made SOSs flippable using the interior decorator tool.
  • Opening an SOS will no longer close other SOS gumps.
  • The vendor mall moongate at Britain bank in Felucca will no longer allow criminals to pass through.
  • Corrected Leafblade to be a Fencing weapon.
  • Meer mages no longer cast plagues of insects on pets, only on players.
  • Movement induced by angering a monster during taming will now respect movement timers.
  • Teleporting into keep walls, and house regions in general, is no longer possible.
  • Removed the ability to have line of sight under a house plot through house walls.
  • Added the Frozen mobile flag, providing clients with information on when they are frozen. (The client then disallows movement locally. Use the help stuck menu to try it out.)
  • Fix for character statue redeeding issues.
April 29th, 2012
  • Re-applied SOS fix allowing them to be fished up in both Felucca and Trammel. (This fix was accidentally undone in a branch merge in the previous week.)
  • Fixed a line of sight bug resulting from the previous week's changes, causing items near ceilings to be out of sight.
  • Wand fixes:
    • Wands can now be pigmented.
    • Corrected weapon speed.
    • Added Spell Channeling/Faster Casting -1/Mage Weapon properties for new wands.
    • Added message for when the wand is used while it is recharging.
    • Clumsy/Feeblemind/Mana Drain/Weakness wands no longer drop in dungeon treasure chests.
    • Max charges are now 109 for all remaining available wands.
    • Wands now have a cast delay.
    • Wands now reveal on target instead of on cast.
For RunUO users:
  • [SVN 859] Corrected a TimeoutTeleporter issue causing them to re-teleport mobiles on server restart.
  • [SVN 863] Moved BaseHouse's CheckAccount to AccountHandler for general use.
  • [SVN 863] Centralized skill-name-to-cliloc conversion to AosSkillBonuses.GetLabel.
  • [SVN 863] SubtextSign now hides empty entries as well, not just nulls.
  • [SVN 863] Added SA and HS power scroll skill arrays for future reference.
  • [SVN 863] Fixed house resizing not placing a temp no housing region for staff.
  • [SVN 865] IPTable update when deleting accounts, so the creation IP address gets a new account spot.
  • [SVN 865] Added AdminGump option for removing account access IP addresses.
  • [SVN 865] Added criminal check option to Teleporter.
  • [SVN 865] Corrected skills typo in CorruptedSoul.
  • [SVN 867] Added extensive framework for dueling, tournaments and events.
  • [SVN 867] Added [ipaddress command implementor.
  • [SVN 870] Fix for Arena region leak.
  • [SVN 871] Trailing whitespace removal for character statue scripts.
  • [SVN 871] Removed the complete IP listing when clearing an account's address list in AdminGump. (Due to the client not appreciating very long lists.)

Ilikered

Sorceror
thx a lot :)

ps how it will work ? Movement induced by angering a monster during taming will now respect movement timers.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
thx a lot :)

ps how it will work ? Movement induced by angering a monster during taming will now respect movement timers.
They used to take a step in your direction every time you saw the "You seem to anger the beast!" message. Now, they don't take a step if they have just moved, to maintain the speed they have when running normally.

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
Thanks for the updates gal =D

Oh and uh...any chance you can convince Xavier to do an event, whereby we can get those old school items with spells on them?

Ear Rings, capes, hats, sashes etc.. Such as bless, invisible and the like that we never got here. That would be an excellent item drop as they wouldn't last long and we would get new items in game.

Random charges up to 99...I cannot remember if they went higher though.

korus

Wanderer
New player on the house; was playing UO for a long time , changed to WOW for 2 years, and back now to a decent game:)

Up to now, I'm very happy with all the activity running around in demise; seems I will enjoy the stay (I only hope that pvp it's not illegal script ruinned)

I'm a bit confused regarding my damage calculations; is Publish 71 already implemented? (if parcially; could you describe at it already running regarding chivlary)

Thanks in advance;)

Bama

Bug Huntress
I'm a bit confused regarding my damage calculations; is Publish 71 already implemented? (if parcially; could you describe at it already running regarding chivlary)

Thanks in advance;)
PUB 71 is SA era so the chivalry are not implemented on RUN/UO

Status
Not open for further replies.