UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NecroWeaver Spawning Template

Ilikered

Sorceror
Nice great vid im used to use your necro-tamer spawn teamplate but with vet instead of eval.
edit my mistake :p

Cheers!

Mashu

Page
Do all the people in the circle need GM+? I tried with 4 guys in sanctuary and only got a strength bonus of 4. Shouldn't it be 5?

its not a +1, you need 6 characters to get a level 6.

they all have to be within 20 skill of each other. So if your gm and cast it the other people in the circle range from 80-120

Americana

Sorceror
You need 6 weavers all within 20 skill of each other. I personally run 80-96 on all of mine...so if any of my friends have over 100, my 80 skill characters are unable to help them get higher levels, however they can help my 96 skill chars w focus. Not everyone in the circle gets the same bump...does that make sense?

You need 6 weavers all within 20 skill of each other. I personally run 80-96 on all of mine...so if any of my friends have over 100, my 80 skill characters are unable to help them get higher levels, however they can help my 96 skill chars w focus. Not everyone in the circle gets the same bump...does that make sense?

well if the person casting the focus is gm, ur character with 80 can still get it. The range would be from 80 to 120.

Mabus

Sorceror
What do you suggest I sacrifice for a 700 cap, I was thinking a bit off necro. That would only effect casting strangle and lich form right?

Any suggestions appreciated

MB

Knight
It's +40 from skill for 100% cast chance.

You want 100 Necro to never fail wither. 105 Necro would never fail strangle.

Mabus

Sorceror
ahh thank you, so what would you say is my best bet to sacrifice from? I really dont think it should be eval ss or anat but I am not sure...

Americana

Sorceror
I've gone as low as 75 anatomy and 90 resist and ran the spawn just fine, so you've got some room to modify based on how you play.

p.s. mabus - shot you a pm.