UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Easy Way to Solo Champ Spawns

MB

Knight
This template is the best all-around PVM character. You can solo anything any game except maybe Oaks and Neira spawns.

Animal Lore 113.2 - To get to 99% control chance with 105.5 taming
Animal Taming 105.5
Magery 100.0 + tome
Necromancy 95.0 + bloodwood
Spirit Speak 105.0 + bloodwood
Wrestling 105.3
Spellweaving 96.0 (If I'm spawning Oaks, this gets switched out for 96 Resisting Spells. 96 Eval is an option in regular PvM)

You'll need to get 100% LRC, 40 LMC and and as much MR as you can manage. Make sure you carry plenty of cure, heal and confusion blasts. Don't go to Oaks without refresh.
If you are using spellweaving, you are going to want 4/6, but could get by with 3/6. Get a Level 6 focus from Sanctuary.

Do this:
Say All Follow Me
Pre-cast Invisibility
Run into the midst of monsters
When the monsters flag you, position yourself (preferably near a wall) so that the dragon is between you and the mobs
Drop the invis on yourself
Wait a few seconds until everything is attacking your dragon
Pop out with "all stay" so your dragon doesn't move or invis himself
Stand BEHIND your dragon so that no spawn will target you and spam thunderstorm
When the mobs are running low and not enough of them to maintain your mana while thunderstorm, switch to wither
Use magery to heal dragon when necessary
Repeat this until the champ is out

I like having a second Mage Stealth Vet Character at the spawn to rez my dragon when things go awry.

Notes:
If spawn pops up behind you while you are withering, do all you can to get reinvised so the spawn flags your dragon. I often cast protection to pull this invis off. When I'm running into spawn with my invis precast and my dragon following, I often run quite a ways to get a whole lot of spawn flagged on me. When I'm about to die, I turn towards to the wall and plant my dragon firmly between the spawn and me. This is usually how I screw up and end up dying when a monster fizzles my invis, but overall it moves the spawn along quicker.

Videos:

Without Spellweaving:

With Spellweaving:

Maybe I'll just give in for it, then. Have to cannibalize a couple characters, though. *goes and redeems another couple soulstones*

TommyLeeRola

Wanderer
instead of doing this to farm scrolls and artys in t2a, therefore increasing the pvp, people are using it to farm tots in tokuno.
too many cowards in this shard.... how sad...
1kk extra ltots for the market and still no pvp...

Bama

Bug Huntress
instead of doing this to farm scrolls and artys in t2a, therefore increasing the pvp, people are using it to farm tots in tokuno.
too many cowards in this shard.... how sad...
1kk extra ltots for the market and still no pvp...

Oh Ye of little faith give it some time and stop being so negative things take time but it will happen

jc_at_aq

Sorceror
Would you mind making a packet video of you doing a spawn? The description above is certainly helpful, but a I'd like to see you in action! 12-15 minutes sounds really dang fast.

darkzz

Sorceror
yes, sure it is.... i tried the ilsh spawn (oaks)... but got killed many times by those nasty para fairies...

i dont think this is a recomended spawn to try....

which spawn should i try ?