UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

does anyone have this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Mars

Knight
does anyone have this problem?

last nite i had gotten a chick from a club home, and all went well and foreplay. but when i was about to shove it in i put the rubber and it went soft :(

i have been noticing this whenever i put on the rubber recently. and im 35 btw :(

Mister Dank

Knight
Re: does anyone have this problem?

Lord Mars;718703 said:
last nite i had gotten a chick from a club home, and all went well and foreplay. but when i was about to shove it in i put the rubber and it went soft :(

i have been noticing this whenever i put on the rubber recently. and im 35 btw :(

gay

Mister Dank

Knight

Considering I don't know anything about you, I'd be scared if I wasn't locked snugly in a basement.

Marok

Squire

Dead post resurrection ftw

Lord Mars should raise Dex, he got stammed in foreplay.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Bama;726833 said:
Or the alcohol and drugs wore off
agreed and then noticed that what he brought home was not what he saw while under the influence

your dick knows best , if he goes soft its a sign to get the fuck out

Reactions: Yaz

hugoboss

Sorceror

You know you've been playing too much Ultime Online when...

:D

Lord Mars;718703 said:

Lord Mars

Knight

stop diggin old threads ok :/

seriously i hate whoever invented the comdom and the brasseire!

Status
Not open for further replies.