UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PlayUO?

Harry Hood

Wanderer
PlayUO?

So its been back for awhile now, one thing its missing is .makeregs any plans of implementing it anytime soon? Thats one major feature thats missing.

hoglegs

Sorceror
Re: PlayUO?

That's one small con to many many pro's if you ask me.. If playuo had that command now I probably wouldn't use razor at all..heheh.

hoglegs;1755170 said:
That's one small con to many many pro's if you ask me.. If playuo had that command now I probably wouldn't use razor at all..heheh.

i dont use razor at all anyway

hoglegs

Sorceror

It is very good. I'm not all for the auto refresh chugging, but the new spell graphics and graphics in general are nice.

yoshi0520

Sorceror

I have never gotten play UO to work. I can log in to hybrid, but as soon as I attempt to do anything (walk, open backpack or paperdoll) I get disconnected.... It's always done this to me. I wanna try playing with Play UO, because the graphics look awesome

yoshi0520;1755368 said:
I have never gotten play UO to work. I can log in to hybrid, but as soon as I attempt to do anything (walk, open backpack or paperdoll) I get disconnected.... It's always done this to me. I wanna try playing with Play UO, because the graphics look awesome

Are you using sallos to connect playuo or the old kuoc that was blocked?
I can still log in with kuoc but I disconnect as soon as I do any action.

Konoe

Page

I've never used PlayUO either. Sounds like it makes the game a little bit more intresting :> might have to give it a whirl.

Sultani19;1756794 said:
err, aren't people getting banned for using it or something? Is play UO legal to use?

It's legal as long as you use the version built into Sallos that doesn't allow for plug-ins.

mephyst

Sorceror

I agree... ban that shit. Everyone uses it now and its like cheating. You are at a huge advantage if you use it over someone who doesn't. Newbs became good all of a sudden because of a special client. GG. Why can't people just play with Razor and actually learn to play with skill?

mephyst;1757488 said:
I agree... ban that shit. Everyone uses it now and its like cheating. You are at a huge advantage if you use it over someone who doesn't. Newbs became good all of a sudden because of a special client. GG. Why can't people just play with Razor and actually learn to play with skill?

Can you list some things that you think makes a player better with PlayUO rather than Razor?

BTW, Lynyrd was being sarcastic if you didn't catch on.

yea i can list one thing:

- u can recall very fast, just double click at the map..........................

u could say..lol..make a macro to recall in razor..but yea..i would have to make 1000 macros, cause i have a lot of rune books..