UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Urinal Cake has a secret

Meatchunkz

Sorceror
Re: Urinal Cake has a secret

b wizzle sux betty owns his soul and life and dog and house and comp and his nuts and his food and his car and his hair and his eyeballz(rofl i said ballz) and his dvd collection and his boyfriend and his parents and his grandparents and his witty repartee and his pvp "skillz" (jk folks he sucks and his form pvp "skillz"(JK AGAIN LOL IM ON ROOL0 See b wizzle betty owns you

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer

MeatChunks said:
b wizzle sux betty owns his soul and life and dog and house and comp and his nuts and his food and his car and his hair and his eyeballz(rofl i said ballz) and his dvd collection and his boyfriend and his parents and his grandparents and his witty repartee and his pvp "skillz" (jk folks he sucks and his form pvp "skillz"(JK AGAIN LOL IM ON ROOL0 See b wizzle betty owns you

<3

Meatchunkz

Sorceror

im rly upset now BECAUSE B WIZZLE RAN AWAY GOD DAMMNIT I HATE WHEN THEY RUN I JUST WANT TO FIND THEM IRL AND SHOOT THEM

MentalityTC

Wanderer

to bad that's not me.. (= also I didnt make the urinal fake picture betty did so... you shouldn't be so defensive over urinal rat, or urinal elf.. or wait which is it.. nevertheless everyone who i even give a damn about or spend time with talking to has my picture. However urinal posted that himself on forums <333 jim rob which guild are you in? begging to join entourage then next second I say tomorrow check 6 will log on and you'll run straight to them how wrong was i? wait i wasn't <333 jim rob not only do you not post **** that isn't a fact you make yourself look stupid that everyone knows you're an idiot and you're wrong.

GG TAYLOR TRASH! ;)