UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HZ COME GET YOU SOME!!!

Slugworth

Squire
Now KvG has a few pvpers and by the looks of that screen shot a bunch of "new players" that don't have gear or has yet to learn to play together. Good job on your victory.

Same excuse for 7 months.

Yeah because by the time they get all of their gear they convert to HZ, it's a never ending cycle can't you see?

Anthony File

Sorceror
1v1 I've been able to smack all of Hz around, the only one who can actually stand toe to toe is Loler and that's because he can out last me as he runs 120 Med, 14+ MR, and mind rots/weakens me to the point of burning myself out of mana everytime.

When it comes to group fighting Hz can't do shit without MB & Loler on. You've all got tons of experience and wealth on me yet you all play like garbage.

rexxuss

Sorceror
1v1 I've been able to smack all of Hz around, the only one who can actually stand toe to toe is Loler and that's because he can out last me as he runs 120 Med, 14+ MR, and mind rots/weakens me to the point of burning myself out of mana everytime.

When it comes to group fighting Hz can't do shit without MB & Loler on. You've all got tons of experience and wealth on me yet you all play like garbage.

wtf r u talking about HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH