UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Field Fighting Duel Pits

John

Demise Staff Member
I had Eos add a new option to the rules gump that allows me to quickly set up the mounted field fight events without toggling a lot of individual options that are disabled for small pit 1v1s.

With this new change, I have made two large player-run pits ideal for mounted field fight duels. These work the same as the small player-run duel pits (Buc's Den, Minoc T2A entrance, Ocllo). These arenas are accessible via the moongates at West Brit Bank Fel. You can add up to 10 teams with up to 8 players per team. Teams may be imbalanced.

Simply select "Standard Field Rules" in order to enable everything except travel, stealth and resurrection.

teams.pngmembers.pngstandardfieldrules.png

Clicking this button will turn everything on but toggling the flavors below ON then OFF will disable that particular flavor in the Standard Field Rules. So if you wanted to have a field fights without Summons, you would click Standard Field Rules, Summons On, Summons Off. You can check which rules are currently turned on when viewing Custom and also when you confirm before the duel starts.

Last edited:
Really nice arenas, but please tell me its not an announcement of introducing Stygian Abyss... those modifiers and mechanics that are introduced with SA are just broken ;/ On the other hand High Seas introduce few nice locations, not too overpowered arties (well ring meaby but not that much) and nice pvp boat figths ;) Please Like it if You guys hate destroying uo with imbuing and op Stygian Abyss arties.

Apart of this yet again! Nice arenas!