UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lockpicking

Droidx

Sorceror
Hey Guys i can't find anywhere a guide to macroing lock using razor can anyone give me some advice please?

Travis Tey

Sorceror
Unfortunately this you can not macro unattended. You're also not able to do it in a single macro, without some rather complex code.

What you'll need to do is record a macro of you locking the box. Assign this macro to a key, say F5.
Record a macro of you picking that lock. Assign this macro to F6.

You'll need to hit F5 (lock box), followed by F6 (pick) - if the picking is not successful, you'll need to F6 again. If it is successful, hit F5. Basically sit there for a while and smash either of the two keys depending on the outcome.

susejmaster

Traveler
Unfortunately this you can not macro unattended. You're also not able to do it in a single macro, without some rather complex code.

What you'll need to do is record a macro of you locking the box. Assign this macro to a key, say F5.
Record a macro of you picking that lock. Assign this macro to F6.

You'll need to hit F5 (lock box), followed by F6 (pick) - if the picking is not successful, you'll need to F6 again. If it is successful, hit F5. Basically sit there for a while and smash either of the two keys depending on the outcome.

u can setup a looping razor macro I have one its ez...
double click picking tools
half second pause
target box
4 second pause
double click key
half second pause
target box
4 second pause

check loop and play it and go do something else, when it maxes on that box just right click your absolute targets and retarget to the harder box. you will need 3 boxes made by tinkers with like 33% skill 66% skill and 100% skill. the highest u can get with this is 95% after that you have to do the faction trick.

Last edited:

neonpanda

Sorceror
u can setup a looping razor macro I have one its ez...
double click picking tools
half second pause
target box
4 second pause
double click key
half second pause
target box
half second pause

I did this the other day, and you don't need a 4 second pause. You can start multiple picking attempts before the first one finishes, and with a couple "if systemmessage =" sections, the loop will re-lock the box before the other attempts finish and they will all go through. It looks kinda like this

If sysmessage = that is not locked
click key
wait for target
target box
wait .5 sec
else
click lockpick
wait for target
target box
wait .5 sec
if sysmessage = the lock yields to your skill
click key
wait for target
target box
wait .5 sec

It's obviously a flaw or oversight that starting a new picking attempt on a box doesn't cancel any previous attempts. This will get you from 30-95 lockpicking in about 20 minutes. Also, you only need 2 boxes. One made at 50 tinker and one made at GM. You will break more picks buts it's negligable. I did the whole thing in under 300 picks.

susejmaster

Traveler
I did this the other day, and you don't need a 4 second pause. You can start multiple picking attempts before the first one finishes, and with a couple "if systemmessage =" sections, the loop will re-lock the box before the other attempts finish and they will all go through. It looks kinda like this

click key
wait for target
target box
wait .5 sec
else
click lockpick
wait for target
target box
wait .5 sec
click key
wait for target
target box
wait .5 sec

It's obviously a flaw or oversight that starting a new picking attempt on a box doesn't cancel any previous attempts. This will get you from 30-95 lockpicking in about 20 minutes. Also, you only need 2 boxes. One made at 50 tinker and one made at GM. You will break more picks buts it's negligable. I did the whole thing in under 300 picks.

yea i suck at making macros... just tellin him it can be done.

Droidx

Sorceror

click key
wait for target
target box
wait .5 sec
else
click lockpick
wait for target
target box
wait .5 sec
click key
wait for target
target box
wait .5 sec

Thank you! do you think you can help me set this up in game?