UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Potion weight POLL

How do you feel about the recent pot weight change from 1 to 2 stones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crikey

Sorceror
The most thought out response so far. I don't know how people now a days PVPed back in the day based on how they react on the forums.
People are just used to the way it is now after 8 or 9 years of it being how it is now.

Someone might be happy living in a 7x7 tent to start. Then if they are given a castle with all the bells and whistles, they will be sad going back to their 7x7 tent 8 years later :(
Tis human nature :)

These updates need more thought in them.
People are just used to the way it is now after 8 or 9 years of it being how it is now.

Someone might be happy living in a 7x7 tent to start. Then if they are given a castle with all the bells and whistles, they will be sad going back to their 7x7 tent 8 years later :(
Tis human nature :)
I've sold at least 6 castles while my 10x8 stays my main house. Love my little shack. Prolly the most expensive 10x8 ever

crikey

Sorceror
These updates need more thought in them.

I've sold at least 6 castles while my 10x8 stays my main house. Love my little shack. Prolly the most expensive 10x8 ever
Thanks for shitting on my analogy asshole XD

I fell ya. Youve seen the small house I use (dunno the size)
I also have a tower/keep whatever its caalled (dunno much about house stuff), but Im in no rush to move over

crikey

Sorceror
Thanks for shitting on my analogy asshole XD

I fell ya. Youve seen the small house I use (dunno the size)
I also have a tower/keep whatever its caalled (dunno much about house stuff), but Im in no rush to move over
Speakin of which...anyone remember the guildmate who gave to me? Dude still has chests and chests of his stuff he didnt move yet

Changed the locks thought he moved since the chests on stairs finally moved. Went inside and went awww shit

I should just ask in guuldchat

It's a bit puzzling how some of you think that poisoning someone until they get low on curing stock and run away will be a fun form of PVP (not that I even believe that poison spam would become viable).
You should fight my alchynoxstun char with 0 resist in pits. Bring a valorite :) would be so viable that it is comedic to watch a dexer try to survive... especially now

It's a bit puzzling how some of you think that poisoning someone until they get low on curing stock and run away would be a fun form of PVP.
i forgot running around with more than 1 person. decked out it hybrid plate. full of 125+ pots. bolas/wands/and exploded potions out the ass is fun pvp.... ya.... preferences...