UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

mickey-noah-tech=LOL

crikey

Sorceror
idgaf about this forum pvp btw, ill check my skype when i get my ass back to home but i cant promise anything
Oh....ur one of them NORMAL people who dont enjoy reading peopke get sad and mad.

Because lets face it: EVERYONE inclyding myself who do this forum trolling have some sort of issues LOL

I enjoy instigating chaos the best. Is it obvious?

Flarssi

Squire
Oh....ur one of them NORMAL people who dont enjoy reading peopke get sad and mad.

Because lets face it: EVERYONE inclyding myself who do this forum trolling have some sort of issues LOL

I enjoy instigating chaos the best. Is it obvious?

tbh, if someone likes to talk alot in forums and post pictures everytime someone dies its okay, i just don't wanna do it lol

i just like to play this game, sadly dying is part of it

its just a game ;)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
@Flarssi care to dig those Skype logs of Mickey denying that Netflix and chill wasn't him when u spanked em in bucs den a while back? Mickey has told many people that Netflix n chill wasn't him...just like giant dwarf... when be gets spanks hr doesn't know who he is anymore.. lmfao
Still waiting for you to post the screenshots of you spanking me on a giant dwarf...

Oh that's right you expected everybody to forget..

Lol

The Monk231

Wanderer

Caught lying again

Scrub....
do you not remember your dumbass asked me to log on.... so...... I did.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Hmm weird, you should just ncd Everytime u talk like when u duel.. ncd after every lie bro.

I actually ncd my chars for a few reasons.

1. Group events - when people see me in group events I am always the one to get ganked up on because people know I am the far superior player.
2. Troll purposes - i love nothing more then when someone like you who thinks they are good gets to the final round and thinks they are going to get an easy win because they assume I'm some nobody that floated to the final round.

Then I smash you and let the trolling commence :)

crikey

Sorceror
Thats a good idea fir you actually. Since you can beat pretty much anyone best of 10 right now, and since ANYBODY can get lucky and win a single duel against anybody, youre better off.
If someone gets lucky and wins against you in a tourny, ya know they will cherish the screenshot forever and make a dumb thread about it, since you shit on everyone and their mothers on the forums XD

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Thats a good idea fir you actually. Since you can beat pretty much anyone best of 10 right now, and since ANYBODY can get lucky and win a single duel against anybody, youre better off.
If someone gets lucky and wins against you in a tourny, ya know they will cherish the screenshot forever and make a dumb thread about it, since you shit on everyone and their mothers on the forums XD

Crickey sometimes I think you're the only one who gets it bro lol

Versace16

Traveler
i bet ur prob sucking mickeys dick while writing this

crikey

Sorceror
i bet ur prob sucking mickeys dick while writing this
Its just the truth, simple as that. Im not his friend we dont play uo together. The only interaction wr have is on the forums usually

When you claim the #1 dueling spot and can beat everybody, Ill sing your praises too dude :)